Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Niners being (gasp) ridden

50K views 279 replies 114 participants last post by  chris1911 
#1 ·
OK
We have enough pics of Niner's lent against garage doors, kitchen benches, sofa's, stair cases, brick walls, fences and just about any other inanimate object that there is.
It is time for a thread devoted to Niner's of all models, actually being ridden.
It is also a good chance to see how ordinary our Niner brother's and sister's heads are.

I will start with my ordinary head taken at a recent 100km race.

See less See more
#27 ·
pappatop68 said:
OUCH!

Some serious cat claws you got there. Check it out, Niner jerseys just came available, ordered two wednesday, better to have a jersey than go shirtless! But that's ok too.

Ride naked if it floats your boat, just don't wanna see your -airy arse anywhere near me! :nono:
I think the Niner jerseys are a bit ordinary looking.
I prefer the Salsa "team" kit.

Will stick to Twin Six though.

#28 ·
if you are gonna rock

LyNx said:
Cool thread and all but seriously, I don't get the guys rocking one brand of bike and then wearing a jersey for another that has absolutely huge graphics - looks silly to me :skep: Personally unless someone's paying me to wear it I tend to want jerseys that don't have on sponsors stuff, especially hug ass like the SpecialED one.
a team jersey, at least wear "the" team jersey. I wore mine in this race a couple of weeks ago.

http://www.kinetic-images.com/gallery/7829829_XUyCx#508716448_jWxAn-A-LB

#33 ·
call Frank @ Niner

pappatop68 said:
Be glad to wear one, you hook me up? :D
that's what I did. He hooked me up when he was sending me my replacement front triangle that UPS destroyed. I also scored a couple of pairs of socks too. The cool thing about Niner is if you call them, one of the guys that actually handle your problem will answer the phone. Nice to talk to another mountain biker rather than a customer service rep that just "works there".

#35 ·
yourdaguy said:
Hey LyNx; all my jerseys have disbanded pro cycling team names on them since you can buy them for next to nothing when the team disbands. ONCE, Phonac, Cofidis, etc.
Wait a minute, how are you going to be an effective poser now? What are you, some guy who just rides his bike and doesn't give a F about which Fortune 500 companies you endorse?

Sounds like commie talk.

#39 ·
hey FUX, that sure look slike it was a nice race :skep: bet it took you a while to clean your bike up after that ;) and look, here comes Hizzity with his Canadian Rocky Mountain pics to show off :p :D damn lucky bastard ;)

#47 ·
Sorry to take this OT, but got to ask.........you're rolling a Maxiss jersey, but that front tyre doesn't look like any Maxiss 29er tyre I know of - what's the tyre? Looks like a skinny 1.95 type race tyre :???: Is that a proto your rolling on? Can easily see an Ignitor on the bike next to you.
nirco68 said:
At Volvo Challenge, Megido IL

#49 ·
sorry OT again

Hum :???: :( Makes me sad, thought they had something in the works :D Guess they just look a bit small in the big Fox arch compared to a Reba like I run and the centre tread looks a little more solid, but that could just be wear and mud packed up. What PSI you run them at?
nirco68 said:
probably the angle of the photo makes it difficult to recognize them;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.