Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Niners being (gasp) ridden

50K views 279 replies 114 participants last post by  chris1911 
#1 ·
OK
We have enough pics of Niner's lent against garage doors, kitchen benches, sofa's, stair cases, brick walls, fences and just about any other inanimate object that there is.
It is time for a thread devoted to Niner's of all models, actually being ridden.
It is also a good chance to see how ordinary our Niner brother's and sister's heads are.

I will start with my ordinary head taken at a recent 100km race.

See less See more
#10 ·
Don't have many

Didn't you start another one of these last year, or was it the Cannuks? Anyways, don't have many of me as I normally ride solo or am just enjoying riding to much to stop and take pics.

1st one's taken on the 401 Trail Crested Butte, 2nd on the Monarch Crest trail and 3rd on Gini.

Attachments

#22 ·
Cool thread and all but seriously, I don't get the guys rocking one brand of bike and then wearing a jersey for another that has absolutely huge graphics - looks silly to me :skep: Personally unless someone's paying me to wear it I tend to want jerseys that don't have on sponsors stuff, especially hug ass like the SpecialED one.

#23 ·
LyNx said:
Cool thread and all but seriously, I don't get the guys rocking one brand of bike and then wearing a jersey for another that has absolutely huge graphics - looks silly to me :skep: Personally unless someone's paying me to wear it I tend to want jerseys that don't have on sponsors stuff, especially hug ass like the SpecialED one.
I tend to just check out bikes and not peoples attire. :eek: Thats just me though. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.