mtbr member
    Sep 2009

Niner Complete Bikes

Saw Niner is now offering complete bikes for what looks like most of their frames.

Twin Six METAL Team
    I saw that too! Good options for a decent price. I however, still prefer to build up my own. I have a set combo of components that works really well for me, and like to stick with that setup.

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisgardner73 View Post
    I saw that too! Good options for a decent price. I however, still prefer to build up my own. I have a set combo of components that works really well for me, and like to stick with that setup.
    I'll second that.....i like the look of the builds and if the frames werent available separately id have to pick the closest one and upgrade, but once the Carbon/RDO frames are available next year in Moondust/Something other than black and green i think i mght be taking the plunge..... (just dont tell the missus)
    Last edited by Andrewfuzzy; 11-12-2012 at 04:51 AM.

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    I just purchased the Jet 9 x7 complete bike this spring. I basically had to scrap my old bike so getting a complete bike was a great option for me because I was on a budget. My plan now would be to upgrade components over time