mtbr member
    Feb 2004

Jet 9 RDO wait, ? update.

Still waiting for the Jet 9 RDO ordered several months ago. Anyone have any update on when frames may be in. Sounds like there have been issues with the shifting, I wonder if Niner made any changes to the frame to address this. Having parts with no frame to put them on stinks.
    NHrider

mtbr member
    Wow, this is still an issue? Can't you order them freely from Hammerhead, Bike Bling, etc? Don't they have them in stock?

mtbr member
    Good luck. I didn't get much info out of niner while I was waiting on my frame. Took more than twice what they originally told me. Pretty disappointing actually.

mtbr member
    Yeah, I've been getting the run-a-round from the retailer that I ordered from. Maybe I should just hold out for the Ibis Ripley....

mtbr member
    Again, doesn't Bike Bling, Hammerhead, etc have these in stock? They seem to advertise so, maybe it's just certain sizes or something.

The RDO has been around for quite a while, I'm really surprised there is such a backlog.

Wonder how in the hell Muzzinac has build 3-4 of them. Haha!

mtbr member
    Sep 2009

Bike Bling

Best bet is to call the large online stores to make sure they have it in stock. I made sure Bike Bling had mine in stock and it took only a few days to get it once ordered. I would have preferred my LBS but I had one on order for about 3 months with them and they never could get a ship date.

Carbon & Ti rule
    Quote Originally Posted by five5 View Post
    Again, doesn't Bike Bling, Hammerhead, etc have these in stock? They seem to advertise so, maybe it's just certain sizes or something.

The RDO has been around for quite a while, I'm really surprised there is such a backlog.

Wonder how in the hell Muzzinac has build 3-4 of them. Haha!
    Yes,
    It is 4

My bike.
    I had a carbon Niner FS bike on order for at least a couple of years, I said a want 1 of the 1st carbon FS bikes in size Lge in what ever colour & what ever model, Just charge me & send it.

That is what I said & that is what they did.

My wifes RDO
    She got 1 befor me,
    I brought a complet Jet9 Alloy bike for her & by the time we got it there was a scratch on the frame & it was bad for a new bike but wasn't bad enough to replace the frame & both partys knew something had to be done about it but we just hadn't worked out what.

So I was asked if a discount on a new carbon frame would be enough & Then I could sell the Alloy frame so that is what happened & every 1 was happy.

The Med white RDO was someone that had ordered a frame early & couldn't front with the money when it arrived & I just happened to be on the Ph when that went down.

The Last 1 Black Med I beleave was just a case of & over order having been put in knowing they well all be pre sold buy the time they arrived & I was told it was coming if I knew someone that wanted it & I did.

I have no idea how long it would take to get my hands on 1 if I ordered 1 today but I have said if there are any floating around not spoken for let me know.

mtbr member
    Mid to late July for a large in black.

N2B
    mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    anything new ?! still waiting on my tang

It's carbon dontcha know.
    I ordered a black a few weeks ago, delivered a couple of weeks ago.
    Rolling on 29", 650b, 8.3" and 23mm

lamer
    I ordered an XL black early last week from Bike Bling over the phone. It arrived yesterday.

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    My small black with x0 kit is arriving to my local dealer tommorow!
    NHrider

mtbr member
    May 2012
    I ordered a licorice XL Jet9 RDO from my LBS in Phoenix and received it in 5 weeks.

mtbr member

We have them in stock

Sorry I completely missed this...we do have Jet9 RDO & Air9 RDOs in stock....

E-mail me direct scott@hammerheadbikes.com if you are looking for one or have any questions in general on Niner product...love to talk bikes

mtbr member
    Aug 2012
    My med white is supposed to be in next week