Just when I thought the Niner Air Carbon SS was all I wanted Outside Outfitters had a blowout on frames and I picked up a Jet 9 RDO for a song and planned on swapping components over from my totally upgraded Rockhopper. For a day. Now I'm building a whole bike and here are the specs...
1. Niner Jet 9 RDO in Black and ordered updated "Blue" hardware and stock headset.
2. 2013 Fox Talas 95/120mm with CTD and remote.
3. Stans Arch Rims laced to Blue Hope EVO hubs with Tubeless Nobby Nics.
4. Saint 820 Brakes with Icetech Rotors (203F/180R)
5. Saint 820 Shifter and Rear Derailer.
6. XTR rear 10sp 36T cassette.
7. SRAM XO cranks and BB30 with a single 39T ring.
8. E.13 chainguide
9. ENVE 800mm DH Carbon Bars with Easton Havoc 50mm Stem.
10. Niner RDO carbon seatpost with Tioga Spyder Seat.
11. Probably rocking Dark Cycle Arachnid Flats 90% of the time for fun, XTR clipless for racing.
I'll have all the parts by next Wednesday for a Sunday voyage. Can't wait!
Results 1 to 13 of 13
Check out the hottest mountain bike products from these brands!
See All Interbike Coverage - Click Here »