mtbr member
    Aug 2009

C'mon JensonUSA ship my EMD already!!!

So starting a build its a 2013 EMD in Med (Black) that I got from Jenson not sure how long its going to be back ordered for but the fact is it's back ordered. So now I wait... the parts I have to get the bike rolling right now are...

Fork- Fox 32 F29 100mm (white)
    Headset- Can Creek ZS 40 with reducer for my 1-1/8 steerer tube (black)
    Drive- Shimano SLX rear D, 11-36 10speed cassette, and SLX shifters
    Crankset- Race Face Evolve SS crank set 175mm w/34t chain ring for a 1x10 setup
    Wheels- WTB AM wheels (spare pars bin- will replace with Crank Brothers Cobalt 2)
    Brakes- Shimano Hyro brakes w/160mm rotors f/r(will replace with Shimano SLX and Ice tech rotors)
    Seat post-Easton Haven Carbon seat most 400mm length
    Bars- Ritchy pro flat bar 22.5in (Will replace with Easton Haven Carbon low rise ASAP)
    Stem- Easton EA30 90mm stem (will replace later)
    Saddle- WTB something (spare parts bin will replace with a WTB Volt SL saddle in white)
    Tires- Maxxis cross mark (spare parts bin will replace with something WAY better for the ridding out here thinking WTB weirwolf;s for Maxxis DHF)
    Pedals- Crank brothers Egg Beaters

All this stuff is just sitting here waiting to get assembled but my frame is still backordered!!!!! Im so excited about ridding a HT again my Santa Cruz Nickel hasn't got any love from me in a week I blame Jenson for this! My goal is to get this bike as light and fast as I can with the parts that I listed, then use it as a BA race machine or to just ride either way im happy! If it will ONLY SHIP!

mtbr member
    May 2005
    My jet9rdo was b/o'd for 3 months, but I have other bikes to ride.
    It was delay after delay on the green/black, then they said an all-black was available, so changed my color and am now totally stoked with the new bike. Great price and service from Jenson, I know the delay wasn't their doing.

Monkey Wrench
    Dec 2005
    I have one (2012) that is barely used that I could sell you... Black, Med. I could ship tomorrow if you want it!
    I built it last fall, but ended up on my FS bike almost exclusively... I have pics if you're interested.
    Let me fix your bike @ ordinarybicycle.net in Louisville, CO

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    It's not jensons fault the frame is just back ordered and I'm inpatient haha can't wait to build my first niner!!!