mtbr member

Carbon Fork Lettering

I'm looking at getting one of the niner carbon forks in the next few months (the straight steerer model) and have a question about the lettering. The first part is specific to the nude finish. I see pictures of nude forks with both white lettering and a more subtle dark gray lettering. Does anyone know which of these styles is the newer one? The catalog seems to suggest its the gray (https://s3.amazonaws.com/NinerDocs/N...entCatalog.pdf) but I get confused because the straight steerer model doesn't even seem to be listed on their website.

Secondly, is the lettering a removable sticker or is it painted onto the fork?

Thanks,

Alex
    Yeah I only carry cans cause I'm a weight weenie.

29ers Only.
    Thank you for your support of Niner Bikes. The current forks are a unidirectional carbon finish not the 3k woven finish, and the "Niner" logo on them is in a Moondust Grey finish. Any forks that you may have seen that have a white "Niner" logo are finished that riders have changed after the fact, with the exception of a very small batch from the original release of the fork. So if you order a new one you can expect the Moondust Grey logo on the unidirectional carbon finish. The logo is under the clear coat to protect it and is not removable. As for ordering on the website we are in the process of making an update to the site to have these available for purchase. If you are looking to get one sooner, any of our Niner dealers will be able to get you setup. If you come up with any additional question give a call at our rider support number 877-ninerxc, we love chatting with our riders!

Thanks,
    Brad

Passion. Commitment. 29ers only.

Follow all things Niner Bikes on Facebook!www.ninerbikes.com

mtbr member
    Thanks for clearing things up - I guess some of the online vendors have older pictures and/or stock. If I can get my hands on one of the new ones I won't have any need to remove the lettering - it was the white I found objectionable.
    Yeah I only carry cans cause I'm a weight weenie.

29ers Only.
    The item is up an functional on the site now. So you should be able to order it directly from the link below. The nude fork is shown there as well.

Niner 1 1/8 Rigid Carbon Fork

Passion. Commitment. 29ers only.

Follow all things Niner Bikes on Facebook!www.ninerbikes.com