Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by RunningW View Post
    I wish they had that when I bought my single then the add on....
    So, curious - how much would that change which rack you favor? In other words, if you were buying a rack for 2 bikes now, knowing that the 2" option exists, would you still prefer the Thule or would you prefer the One Up? I will buying a hitch rack next year and am debating those two or the Yakima version... The rack would be going on a SUV and easy on-off is key to me. Built in locking of the bikes to the rack is not so important to me.

Thanks

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by albertdc View Post
    So, curious - how much would that change which rack you favor? In other words, if you were buying a rack for 2 bikes now, knowing that the 2" option exists, would you still prefer the Thule or would you prefer the One Up? I will buying a hitch rack next year and am debating those two or the Yakima version... The rack would be going on a SUV and easy on-off is key to me. Built in locking of the bikes to the rack is not so important to me.

Thanks
    The locking was not originally important to me until after I bought it. If you drive somewhere to ride then want to stop for lunch or the market on the way home, are you going to leave $20k worth of bikes on your rack without any kind of lock? It just became an inconvenience to HAVE to go home and secure the bike first before we could go run a simple errand. After owning both, I love the look of the 1upUSA but prefer using the Thule T2.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2