mtbr member
    Dec 2010

Any news on 2015, specifically RDO models?

Other than color change, any news on 2015 models?

Jet 9 RDO is what I'm most interested in. I had a 2012, but unfortunately it had the frame crack carbon issue. Loved how it rode.

mtbr member

Any news on 2015, specifically RDO models?

Hopefully they address that issue. They have been great warranting them, but I think they have lost a lot of customers including myself. The frame is really light I think you may see a heavier, beefier jet9 rdo this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    They have to do something with the Air9 carbon and air 9 carbon RDO soon. Is there even anything different between those two bikes now, other than color? Maybe a very slight difference in weight from an altered layup.

Those bikes need to go thru axle in the rear (and I expect they will) to match the One 9 RDO.

Also, hopefully the One 9 RDO will actually be available. I heard there will be a few yellow ones trickling out for new purchases the end of the month(ish), but that blue is going to be a LONG time. I'm assuming because they have to make so many blue ones to replace the first batches that shipped out to customers.

Maybe they should have kept the old Air 9 Carbon going for a bit longer Loved that bike.

mtbr member

2015 jet 9 rdo

Quote Originally Posted by briscoelab View Post
    They have to do something with the Air9 carbon and air 9 carbon RDO soon. Is there even anything different between those two bikes now, other than color? Maybe a very slight difference in weight from an altered layup.

Those bikes need to go thru axle in the rear (and I expect they will) to match the One 9 RDO.

Also, hopefully the One 9 RDO will actually be available. I heard there will be a few yellow ones trickling out for new purchases the end of the month(ish), but that blue is going to be a LONG time. I'm assuming because they have to make so many blue ones to replace the first batches that shipped out to customers.

Maybe they should have kept the old Air 9 Carbon going for a bit longer Loved that bike.
    It's official! New 2015 and redesigned JET 9 RDO WITH THE NEW ROCKSHOX RS-1 and carbon rims for the 5star build. It seems as though they are using a new layup process for the frame, possibly differant geometry and a very nice black and red paint job. (all this is posted in Niners news letter along with the BBS (blood,sweat,beers) RLT.

mtbr member
    I think I just heard one crack LOL

Always Learning
    Quote Originally Posted by wolverine.NC View Post
    It's official! New 2015 and redesigned JET 9 RDO WITH THE NEW ROCKSHOX RS-1 and carbon rims for the 5star build. It seems as though they are using a new layup process for the frame, possibly differant geometry and a very nice black and red paint job.
    It's purdy....