mtbr member
    Nov 2010

New question here. Where would suggest selling my immaculate Helius FR Frame in UK?

Hi All,
    I am rarely on here and expect to be flamed for this but you have been great at helping me out when buying this frame so thought you may be able to suggest how to sell it.

I have a small Helius FR frame in white, 2007 edition - i built this after getting a great deal on the frame but have had a major change of plans and have decided to sell.

I live in Malaysia at the moment but will be returning to the UK in Mid July and could bring the frame back with me then.

Do you have any suggestions where I may try to sell as I know they are still quite a sought after frame.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

cheers
    Mark
    Nicolai Helius AC
    Nicolai Helius FR
    Niner Air 9 Carbon
    Trek 69er
    BMC SLC01

"Its All Good"
    What about trying the Nicolai dealer in Singapore, Attitude Bikes......
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

mtbr member
    Nov 2010
    Hi Whafe,
    Have tried them but sadly they are more about 'showing' rather than helping, they never answer the phone and rarely answer e-mails. I have made contact but customer service is not a strong point.

Any other suggestions?

Cheers
    Shiny
    Nicolai Helius AC
    Nicolai Helius FR
    Niner Air 9 Carbon
    Trek 69er
    BMC SLC01

mtbr member
    For personal add's try pinkbike.com european section, the for sale section is quite vibrant. For quicker sales check out flatoutcycles.co.uk.

Let me know when you list it or when your ready to sell too please

Cheers, K

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    Singletrackworld.com in the classifieds section

mtbr member
    Nov 2010
    Thanks for the suggestions, will bare them in mind, looks like I may bring it back in July and leave it in the shed if it doesn't sell,
    cheers
    shiny
    Nicolai Helius AC
    Nicolai Helius FR
    Niner Air 9 Carbon
    Trek 69er
    BMC SLC01

mtbr member
    May 2008
    Don't take this the wrong way but the average height in Malaysia is 4 or 5 inches shorter than here, so I suspect there's more demand for a small frame where you are now than here, which presumably equates to better prices. Note, I know noting of your local market so this might be rubbish.