mtbr member
    Jun 2007

Stolen: Nicolai Helius FR...and Charge Blender

As the tittle stolen from my car while I was at work after picking them both up from the bikeshop.

Rest in piece.

However if someone happens to see them out and about please call the police

The Nicolai is here... its the only one of that colour combination in the country so should be fairly obvious.

The blender was painted kawasaki green, it had red hope m4s, chris king headset, pro 2 on mavic 729s, full xtr drive train.

Oh from those who don't know me was stolen in bristol.

'All over it!'
    Oh mate, I really feel for you. Such a magnificent bike. It seems strange that this is the second FR to be stolen in the South of England in the last month. I will certainly keep my eyes peeled but seriously, I really feel for you buddy. This fockers really need some harsh punishment! If it were my ride, I would be judge, jury and the executioner.
    Hope it turns up soon dude.....good luck....

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    Ian....sorry to hear about this....you must be gutted.....such a great bike. Wish you best of luck in getting it back soon. Keep us posted. Just a thought....it might be worth posting on Nicolai UK website....I'm sure Mike or Simon would help?

mtbr member
    Oh for f*cks sake! Not another one. I'm gutted for you. It's a lovely bike and I hope you manage to recover it along with the Charge.

wyrd bi ful rd
    sorry to hear that IP ... will definitely keep my eyes peeled out for you ...

remember peeps ... to commit to memory ... black ano with gold bushing covers 08FR to add to a pale yellow with black bushing covers 07FR ... and both from bristol ...
    Last edited by chinaman; 09-26-2008 at 01:24 PM.

mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    Man, so sorry to hear that !!!

Those SOB's should get a nice hot disc-rotor branding on their balls.

mtbr member
    [SIZE=2]These thieves must be ****ing idiots, why oh why would you steal something so unique, anyone who reads this will instantly recognise the bike if they see it unlike if it was something like a top-end Specialized which is more common…

Anyway it’s real sad when you have something like that go, I’ll keep an eye out for it and I hope you get it back.
    [/SIZE]

mtbr member
    Wow feel for u bro... did they do anything to the car?

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    Maybe worth a little walk around Still Woods or Ashton Court this morning ,the retards who took them are stupid enough to try them out? I'll keep an eye out here and at Cwmcarn,like the thread said thats 2 Nicolais gone from BS and someone somewhere must see them.Try posting on mtb-wales,southerndh & wentwood downhill also.that'll cover the region.I'll ask Neil up at Redhill to look out for the Blender.

mtbr member
    remember to check ebay - especially for the components

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    Really sorry to hear that - know how it feels after mine was taken. Will keep an eye for it and take down the rider if I see it!

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    Cheers guys, will keep my eyes peeles on ebay. My LBS who sells nicolai got ram raided and their bikes turned up on ebay in pieces, tho the frames were never recovered.

Cheers for those other more local forums i shall post on them and spread the word. Also in the process of sending out a quick email to every bike shop i can find the address for.

Te insurance isnt going to pay out either so I have a few months before I can afford to buy another. So look out for the ''what new bike thread?''

Castron BTT Crew
    Jan 2006
    Open eyes in Spain. Sorry so much. :-(

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    I will keep an eye out on my local trails

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    ian, interested to know why insurance won't pay. I have mine covered on all risks extension to home policy which should extend to items stolen from vehicles.....is there a problem if they are in sight?