mtbr member
    Aug 2008

Stolen 2007 Nicolai Helius FR - Bristol, UK

After suggestions from others on here I've decided to post up a picture of my bike that was stolen on July 14th from my house in Bristol.

Please let me know if you see it!!

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

searcher
    Oh man, that sucks big time! Sorry for your loss and I hope you can get it back soon. Would be nice to step on the balls of the mofo who did it!
    I don't think it will show up here in the Caribbean, but if it does, I sure let you know!
    Kovi

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    Thats going to stick out a bit here mate, I'll keep my eyes open around town and also over at Cwmcarn.

banned
    keep an eye across the borders as well.

'All over it!'
    Likewise, I am near Chicksands, although a spectator at the moment due to injury. I will certainly keep an eye out for it buddy. These people require some body parts cut off for theft, namely their fooken hands. Sorry to hear bro, hope the insurance pays out!

mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    Yep, sorry to hear of the theft.

I'll keep my eyes open at Afan.

"Its All Good"
    Sad news, not good to read that.... This should well be spotted somewhere, even if it gets painted, will be easy to spot....

Do hope it is found and you are able to drop the mofo's balls in a pot of hot marmalade.... Phockers...
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    One idea, inspired by ridingscared's comments - you could let Darryl who runs Cwmdown over at Cwmcarn know, perhaps send some pictures to him, which he might even be able to put up in the vans.
    Shame, you had a great set up there. I like the fact that you've got a proper length stem and decent tyres.

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Whafe
    Sad news, not good to read that.... This should well be spotted somewhere, even if it gets painted, will be easy to spot....

Do hope it is found and you are able to drop the mofo's balls in a pot of hot marmalade.... Phockers...
    Hahahah

Only you can come up with something so pansie-ass in anger.

Good show

And yes, I'd join in and put caviar in their noses and Grey Poupon on their eyes.

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    Thanks all - really appreciate it.

I'm waiting on my Helius AM at the moment so hopefully I'll be back on the trails soon.

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    I'm at Cwm Wednesday and I'll mention it to him.