"Its All Good"

A serene solo ride

Decided to head to head out to Woodhill today to do a solo mid week ride...

Weather wise it was a glorious spring day, temps around 17 deg C, so really great riding temps... The forrest had very few riders, saw 4 others for the whole ride...

I decided to do some lets say trail work today, many of the trails have short cuts ridden in now, annoys me when people make short cuts, takes away the flow and dumbs down the trails... So I spent a few hours dragging branches etc to close of many shortcuts. I also moved some already cut logs from clearing a tree that fell in the past storm... I think it will help bed in this area, I also benched it slightly just to get the trail formed, with riding it should pack down well and make this small section better. Here is hoping anyway, will be interesting to see at the weekend if indeed anyone removes the branches and debris I blocked the shortcuts with, hope no one messes with it...

So no action shots, just a very relaxing ride, bit of soul searching and thinking, was great....

Look forward to Thursdays evenings ride already...

The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

'All over it!'
    Trails are looking nice there Whafe, reminiscent of Dorking nearly......... Will PM you on another matter if I may?

mtbr member
    It's like the enchanted forest - nice windy singletrack - I can see how you can take your mind off things riding there. The FR looks right at home too.

New to the Nicolai Clan
    Nice work on the trail maintenance, might help KillerB make it up that hill without stopping...

Nightriding rules SuperModerator
    nice work!

"Its All Good"
    Quote Originally Posted by Momentus
    Nice work on the trail maintenance, might help KillerB make it up that hill without stopping...
    Yes, forgot that is where KillerB hate the proverbial brown stuff on Sunday, well the first time for the day....

Hope it keeps people on trail and not make those dreaded shortcuts people make..... They should call it Short "stoke removal" Cuts...
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"