mtbr member

September Nicolais in Action

Since Whafe has done it since the beginning of the year, i'm starting the thread for september. Last race of the season, once again it all happened too fast !
    A few shots for you Nicolai fans... New fork with custom cartridge from french suspension tuner (CRconception), that's way better now !
    There are some pictures on which you can see my "girlfriend" behind me, she just loves riding bike with me
    There are also some pictures of my friend with its best clothes on a red/white UFO ST!

Never enough singletracks !

"Its All Good"
    Awesome shots Sam. I think you should be sharing your girlfriend around... Sharing is caring!
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    My first experimental attempt to fiddle with Windows movie maker... This is with my also new go pro HD camera. If this seems ok I will upload several videos (during the upcoming weeks) from my journey to Zermatt, Switzerland two weeks ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmvnQf69SrY

Drink...sleep

Winterberg

Finally some stoke again, from Bikepark Winterberg in Germany yesterday

And I even got my dad on a Nicolai UFO rentabike! Awesome day we had.

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    Some more action from France mates:

DH racing:

Freeriding:

Pulling the bars back

"Its All Good"
    Sweet shots, great to see some Nicolais in action.

As I always say, please keep then coming..

Bozzz indeed awesome ton see your dad ripping it up...
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

Err
    Calm like a bomb
    As much whipage as I could manage on a tight landing -

Steeper than it looks -

Also quite steep -

X on our rhythm line -

Road gap over the top of Mrs. Err -

mtbr member
    Introducing the small world of Nicolai owners.

Accidentally bumped into Karve yesterday, quite a coincidence as we must live at least 120 miles apart! We enjoyed a much too brief ride together.
    No action shots, just a dodgy static........it seems we posses similar tastes............September Nicolais in Action-1.jpg

Err
    Calm like a bomb
    Couple shots from closing weekend at Winter Park, the conveniently left part of their slope style course up and slightly scaled down for mortals to enjoy -

Last edited by Err; 09-27-2010 at 10:31 AM.

mtbr member

camp as christmas

as ever, I've got no cycling pics but I'm sure you appreciate alternative biking

we started in Denver colorado, rode to Vegas via Utah and Arizona taking in all the touristy stuff. grand canyon, million dollar highway, hoover dam, monument valley, route 66 etc. Colorado is amazing. I could quite easily live there. It's an outdoor types nirvana. Was also my first time in Vegas. It was awesome, but not a place for a lads holiday unless you want to loose your soul(along with your wife,kids,money,liver)

Harleys suck but were deffinitely the only bike to do it on. they're slow, heavy, dont stop worth a fart and grind the footboards if you get them off the vertical but they're comfy, relaxed, sound great and are cool as ****

Photobucket

Captain America. Despite loads of abuse I still think it rocks
    Photobucket

On topic
    a bike outside the oldest whorehouse in town

Photobucket
    www.gravity-sports.co.uk

flash bikes for flash gits

"Its All Good"
    Sweet pictures dipper, some great stoke for sure, in fact, any stoke is good stoke....

mtbr member
    Whafe
    I thought you'd appreciate the large wheeled monstrosity in the bottom pic. Maybe give you some ideas for your AM!
    www.gravity-sports.co.uk

flash bikes for flash gits

"Its All Good"
    Quote Originally Posted by dipper
    Whafe
    I thought you'd appreciate the large wheeled monstrosity in the bottom pic. Maybe give you some ideas for your AM!
    Hear you loud and clear..... I will be the first to stand up and say my idea is F%#$& if need be... And it may well not work, will be keen to see the first drawings any day now. Karl Nicolai doesnt think it is a Whafe hair brain idea, mind you, probably being polite......

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    Good idea Dipper, he could always use the fork off it!

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Whafe
    Hear you loud and clear..... I will be the first to stand up and say my idea is F%#$& if need be... And it may well not work, will be keen to see the first drawings any day now. Karl Nicolai doesnt think it is a Whafe hair brain idea, mind you, probably being polite......

You could always weigh it in if its no good.