Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Reset Racing Headset

3K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  egghead1372 
#1 ·
Hi,

I just wondered if anyone knew of where i could obtain spares for a Reset Racing headset, or alternatively if they had any lying around they didn't need. The parts i require are the top 'wedge' ring that sits on the steerer tube against the top bearing race, and the top bearing cover.

I'm aware that they're not that well known outside of Germany, despite their exceptional quality but i thought i'd ask.

On the other hand, if i can't get hold of these parts someone may want the parts i do have. Which is everything but the above. It's in good condition with super-smooth bearings and just a couple of cosmetic scratches.

Thanks

#6 ·
rpm100 said:
Email the factory. If they are unable to mail direct to you I'm sure they will put you in contact with a stockist.
Failing that, just give the Nicolai factory a call. Bound to have some spares.
Thanks for the advice rpm100, looks like Reset can supply the spares directly. I'm not sure why i didn't just contact them first!

#7 ·
Ha, all these modern forms of communication, eh?
Often best just to pick the phone up!

Had 2-3 correspondence with them and they are very helpful, despite the language barrier.

Great company. Not sure why they don't start supplying the big boys?!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.