mtbr member

Paid spam: Nicolai AM

dipper's Ads - Buy and Sell and Review Mountain Bikes and Accessories

selling on behalf of SDR08. nearly 2 years old but current spec. Near mint as he's got more nicolais than there are days in the week!

Ano black, 12mm, 1.5HT HS iscg mounts etc. load of optional goodies also in mint condition. Bos devilles, Bos Stoy, easton Haven wheels, hammerschmidt etc

asking for 1100 but can do better to a nicolai whore
    www.gravity-sports.co.uk

flash bikes for flash gits

mtbr member
    I wandered where that one went.

For reference:
    Paid spam: Nicolai AM-am-012.jpg

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    I still love to look at that bike. So right. Totally the inspiration for my AC29 when I built it.
    Aka chainline...

undercover brother
    How much to ship that beauty to the US of A?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by the_pilot View Post
    I still love to look at that bike. So right. Totally the inspiration for my AC29 when I built it.
    look? only if you take your chq book!
    www.gravity-sports.co.uk

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by tangaroo View Post
    How much to ship that beauty to the US of A?
    wont be cheap but im sure we can come to some arrangement. if youre definitely keen i can get all the dimensions and call fedex for a price
    www.gravity-sports.co.uk

undercover brother
    Quote Originally Posted by dipper View Post
    wont be cheap but im sure we can come to some arrangement. if youre definitely keen i can get all the dimensions and call fedex for a price
    If I literally did not make a promise to the GF that I wouldn't buy a bike within the next year I would be all over that. I love those frames.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by tangaroo View Post
    If I literally did not make a promise to the GF that I wouldn't buy a bike within the next year I would be all over that. I love those frames.
    she's testing the water to see what she can get away with. dont fall for it!
    www.gravity-sports.co.uk

undercover brother
    she's testing the water to see what she can get away with. dont fall for it!
    Haha, given that I've bought and sold over 5 bikes over the last year... She has her reasons.

mtbr member
    Dec 2008
    dipper's Ads - Buy and Sell and Review Mountain Bikes and Accessories

selling on behalf of SDR08. nearly 2 years old but current spec. Near mint as he's got more nicolais than there are days in the week!

Ano black, 12mm, 1.5HT HS iscg mounts etc. load of optional goodies also in mint condition. Bos devilles, Bos Stoy, easton Haven wheels, hammerschmidt etc

asking for 1100 but can do better to a nicolai whore
    Dipper - very interested in this; I'll PM you.

Mark

mtbr member
    Sold!

www.gravity-sports.co.uk

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    Awesome - who to; is there a new member of the club?

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    Sold to me. Returning member rather than new. I had a UFO ST way back, then dabbled with Cove and Yeti but have returned . Glad I held on to my race jerseys and t shirt now. Looking forward to riding something that 1)doesn't weigh 45lbs or 2)doesn't feel like its going to pitch me over the bars at the slightest sign of downhill.
    I hope I've done the right thing, I did the usual web search and found that the angles on this are slacker than the UFO , plus it has a longer wheelbase so should perform better in Les Arcs than my UFO did (which was pretty good anyway) .Fingers crossed.

Axe
    Custom User Title
    Quote Originally Posted by ridingscared View Post
    Sold to me. Returning member rather than new. I had a UFO ST way back, then dabbled with Cove and Yeti but have returned . Glad I held on to my race jerseys and t shirt now. Looking forward to riding something that 1)doesn't weigh 45lbs or 2)doesn't feel like its going to pitch me over the bars at the slightest sign of downhill.
    I hope I've done the right thing, I did the usual web search and found that the angles on this are slacker than the UFO , plus it has a longer wheelbase so should perform better in Les Arcs than my UFO did (which was pretty good anyway) .Fingers crossed.
    What do you plan to put on it?

...I am rather stoked now on 170mm Lyrik Coil RC2DH... Set it up with the Orbit zero stack headset (allows ZS with a straight 1.5" steerer on 49mm 1.5" headtube I got). Not that Wotan it replaced was bad, but I had it with ZS as well and at 540mm it was atad low, and it ain't coil and DH damper...

Did not ride it in anger yet, but feels great on local hills. Still fiddling with CCDBA2, too many variables...