"Its All Good"

October2012 Nicolai's in ACTION

Yeah ha, October is here... Summer is coming in New Zealand, Autumn in the Northern Hemisphere then Winter...

Post up your shots.....
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

mtbr member
    On the way up

looking down from the top to where I'm going next

There is a special thrill to being in the mountains on your own

mtbr member
    Last days of summer in Austria

The GOAT
    Sep 2012
    Wish i was there its freezing uk now...

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    I'd settle for a ride in the UK's freezing conditions if it weren't for a broken arm (yes, broken again! Upper part of the humerus this time, the 'surgical neck' so I am out for another five weeks - did it three weeks ago now!)

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by geetee1972 View Post
    I'd settle for a ride in the UK's freezing conditions if it weren't for a broken arm (yes, broken again! Upper part of the humerus this time, the 'surgical neck' so I am out for another five weeks - did it three weeks ago now!)
    Hi Geetee,You have had your fair share of accidents mate.....Healing vibes man.

mtbr member
    Get well soon mate!

"Its All Good"
    Heal up dude, not good to hear. I had a little off on Sunday, bruised ribs, massive bruises, nothing broken though... Am liking those shots from Austria..

Summer is almost here in New Zealand = Yeah ha
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    Thanks for the positive vibes guys.

Norco - yes, I have had more than my share of stacks to be honest. It's really starting to p**s my wife off. This one comes about one year after the last and five weeks after our second son was born so the timing couldn't be worse!

My problem is that I ride everywhere at ten tenths, never anything less. It's not that I'm trying to be a hero, just that that's how I've always liked to ride; right on the ragged edge of what I am capable of. Being quick(ish) then comes with a high price and it's time to back off to say eight tenths otherwise I'm going to be bankrupt!

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by geetee1972 View Post
    Thanks for the positive vibes guys.

Norco - yes, I have had more than my share of stacks to be honest. It's really starting to p**s my wife off. This one comes about one year after the last and five weeks after our second son was born so the timing couldn't be worse!

My problem is that I ride everywhere at ten tenths, never anything less. It's not that I'm trying to be a hero, just that that's how I've always liked to ride; right on the ragged edge of what I am capable of. Being quick(ish) then comes with a high price and it's time to back off to say eight tenths otherwise I'm going to be bankrupt!

I know that feeling,i always give the descents flat out.
    Dont pi55 the wife off.Always a bad move.lol
    I had a meeting with a hedge the other day,no physical damage to me but wrecked a 100 waterproof Jacket.My Missus wasnt that happy about it,I said "she could buy me one as a Xmas present"

mtbr member
    From Tenerife:

mtbr member
    Feb 2011
    sick trails, just muddy and wet here in blighty.