"Its All Good"

Good job! Nicolai's in action at the Vallnord UCI DH WC

Hi all

Went and watched the WC DH race at Vallnord yesterday, was great, saw the Gates Nicolai team in action, great to see them... Go the ION!

Also bumped into the Nicolai photgrapher Hoshi Kiyokage YOSHIDA san, cool guy, he is responsible for all the brochure, web pictures and art work...

See my crappy pictures taken with the P&S camera, click the link to see his stunning shots....

Nicolai Photgraphers DH Pics

More pictures here I took - Whafes Vallnord Pics thread
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

Nightriding rules SuperModerator
    your small IXUS rocked!

sweet shots, Whafe!

mtbr member
    Great shots whafe !
    Besides, you get one of my friends, he finished 96 scratch and 11 junior !

Thanks for the pictures, and you're lucky to have been able to see the best pilots of the world killing the track like nobody else ! Next year it's gonna be my time in France at Oz en oisans, you'll get pictures too !
    Besides, One of my friend spend the whole week with joris bigoni from the Nicolai gates team, so you'll get pictures in a few days !
    Never enough singletracks !

"Its All Good"
    samwell / Sweet to hear, look forward to seeing some more shots, was a great race and great to be there....
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

mtbr member
    Here are some pics of my friend "0007" ! More to see on its pinkbike profile here : http://0007.pinkbike.com/album/old-photos/

Joris BIGONI

Its teamate
    Never enough singletracks !