Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    mtbr member

Fo shizz-dog my man,

Quote Originally Posted by FoShizzle
    DUDE! I know you are trying to not get booted again (as am i) but did you actually say something sort of ok about Turner? DUDE! WTF?

...and do you mean link to "endorfin" thing or do you actually mean the knolly enorphin?
    Of course I wasn't talking Knolly "Endorphin" you do remember that sick white Endorphin I HAD right? HaHa. You know the one I sold to build up a rigid SS 29er.YAAAA BABY,can't wait. As for the Turner thing,I must tell you that I have been really looking alot at them again.Could I or would I ever own a Turner again? I'll never tell...

CAO
    mtbr member
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ncig
    COA
    I feel your pain i know as a dealer that it is tuff to get parts. I have been talking to Nicolai and we are working on getting that fixed. They are well aware of the problem and want to fix it quickley. The bikes are really awesome i am sure that this will be fixed fast. As a dealer we are going to try to carry as many parts as possible to keep the wait short. Keep the faith.
    Thanks NCIG, and thanks for all of your efforts in keeping them alive in the states. Their bikes are truely amazing and I can't imagine ever getting rid of it. One of the best DS bikes I've ever riden, it has really taught me a lot about handling and how slight geometry changes affect performance. Just a super fun bike but my patience has limits and sometime I can't control myself. Well I'll book that flight now and go back to training for monk status.

mtbr member
    May 2006

Good job! Nicolai

COA you are welcome. I totally understand your fustration. But trust me on this there are things i can not get into but they are going to make a big push to the US market and they will make it work. I have to say that the 08 FR is the best bike i have ever rode the bike does everything great it impresses me every time i ride it. That why i am going to do everything i can do to help them get there . Keep the faith.

Neg reppers r my biatches
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY FRED
    Of course I wasn't talking Knolly "Endorphin" you do remember that sick white Endorphin I HAD right? HaHa. You know the one I sold to build up a rigid SS 29er.YAAAA BABY,can't wait. As for the Turner thing,I must tell you that I have been really looking alot at them again.Could I or would I ever own a Turner again? I'll never tell...
    dude, i cant believe my eyes! i am afraid all that friggin road biking has done a number on you!

mtbr member
    you not buying a ten gallon bucket and cutting a strip off of it and attaching it with velcro is the problem. user error. cmon. have you ever not seen a rock dent prior to your frame purchase....??....?..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2