Nicolai Pinion AM Set-Up Database
Nicolai Pinion AM owners please post your setups.
Potential owners view, compare, drool & gain insight etc!
Also "no flames please" you can do that on other posts or create a new one if you need to vent, let this be an information data base to assist not to attack or hinder. We can hopefully build a great source of valuable information.
Post pictures of your build also......
Riding terrain conditions:
* Rider height, weight, ride style e.g XC, endurance,trail, hucker etc
* Frame, Size, & Color:
* Shock, i2i, stroke
* Front Tire:
* Front Rim/ Spokes:
* Front Hub/Skewer:
* Rear Tire:
* Rear Rim/ Spokes:
* Overall Weight:
The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"
I really like the look of this build.Can't wait to get one myself!!
Helius Pinion AM
Photos courtesy of owner - Mr Jamie Teo
* Rider height 165cm, weight 75kg, ride style Singapore trails, overseas nepal, changmai, bali etc.
* Frame, Size, & Color: Nicolai Helius AM pinion ,Size S Glossy White paint with green extra love.
* Fork: Rockshox Pike Rct3 650b
* Shock, i2i, stroke Rockshox Vivid air 216 x 63mm
* Brakes: Shimano XT
* Pedals: DMR Vault
* Stem: Thomson 4x 50mm
* Handlebar: CrankBrother
* Seatpost: KS LEV micro 31,6mm
* Saddle: WTB Rocket V, Ti rail
* groupset : Pinion P 1:18 gearbox
* Headset: Reset Racing
* Grips: ODI
* Tire: Fat Albert
* Wheelset : Chrisking ISO hubs with Stans No tube ZTR flow, philwood 14G spokes.
* Overall Weight: 15.2KG
What size wheels are you guys running on that Helius Pinion?
its still running on a 26" wheel as its the first batch of Pinion frames received late last year
Either way, its an awesome looking bike....just an FYI, a 27.5 will fit in the back with the shock in the 2nd lowest hole without rubbing. The tire would have to be fairly low profile (maxxis ardent 2.25).
soooooo ugly...give to me - now