Nicolai Pinion AM Set-Up Database
Nicolai Pinion AM owners please post your setups.
Potential owners view, compare, drool & gain insight etc!
Also "no flames please" you can do that on other posts or create a new one if you need to vent, let this be an information data base to assist not to attack or hinder. We can hopefully build a great source of valuable information.
Post pictures of your build also......
Riding terrain conditions:
* Rider height, weight, ride style e.g XC, endurance,trail, hucker etc
* Frame, Size, & Color:
* Shock, i2i, stroke
* Front Tire:
* Front Rim/ Spokes:
* Front Hub/Skewer:
* Rear Tire:
* Rear Rim/ Spokes:
* Overall Weight:
The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"
I really like the look of this build.Can't wait to get one myself!!
Helius Pinion AM
Photos courtesy of owner - Mr Jamie Teo
* Rider height 165cm, weight 75kg, ride style Singapore trails, overseas nepal, changmai, bali etc.
* Frame, Size, & Color: Nicolai Helius AM pinion ,Size S Glossy White paint with green extra love.
* Fork: Rockshox Pike Rct3 650b
* Shock, i2i, stroke Rockshox Vivid air 216 x 63mm
* Brakes: Shimano XT
* Pedals: DMR Vault
* Stem: Thomson 4x 50mm
* Handlebar: CrankBrother
* Seatpost: KS LEV micro 31,6mm
* Saddle: WTB Rocket V, Ti rail
* groupset : Pinion P 1:18 gearbox
* Headset: Reset Racing
* Grips: ODI
* Tire: Fat Albert
* Wheelset : Chrisking ISO hubs with Stans No tube ZTR flow, philwood 14G spokes.
* Overall Weight: 15.2KG
What size wheels are you guys running on that Helius Pinion?
its still running on a 26" wheel as its the first batch of Pinion frames received late last year
Either way, its an awesome looking bike....just an FYI, a 27.5 will fit in the back with the shock in the 2nd lowest hole without rubbing. The tire would have to be fairly low profile (maxxis ardent 2.25).