Nicolai ION 14 Set-Up Database
Nicolai ION 14 owners please post your setups.
Potential owners view, compare, drool & gain insight etc!
Also "no flames please" you can do that on other posts or create a new one if you need to vent, let this be an information data base to assist not to attack or hinder. We can hopefully build a great source of valuable information.
Post pictures of your build also......
Riding terrain conditions:
* Rider height, weight, ride style e.g XC, endurance,trail, hucker etc
* Frame, Size, & Color:
* Shock, i2i, stroke
* Front Tire:
* Front Rim/ Spokes:
* Front Hub/Skewer:
* Rear Tire:
* Rear Rim/ Spokes:
* Overall Weight:
The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"
Owner?s Submission ? Sheer Indulgence, Pure Pleasure. Extra, extra (custom) love. |
* Rider height 160cm, weight 85kg, ride style Street/ Park/ trail
* Frame, Size, & Color: Nicolai Ion 14 , tailored as a street/ park full suspension bike
* Fork: Rockshox Lyric lowered and Arbrushed
* Shock, i2i, stroke Rockshox Monarch 200x 55mm
* Brakes: Magura Marta SL with red Goodrich cables
* Pedals: DMR Vault
* Stem: Thomson 4x 50mm + Ti bolts
* Handlebar: Inspired
* Seatpost: Thomson Elite 31.6mm
* Saddle: Fizik Goby XM
* Chain: SRAM X9, Hammerschidmt
* Headset: Reset Racing
* Grips: CrankBro
* Tire: Maxxis Ardent 2.4
* Wheelset : Chrisking ISO Mango hubs with Atomlab Pimplite rims, pillar racing rainbow Ti spokes.
* Misc: Custom Nicolai Decals
* Overall Weight: 14.5KG