Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Nicolai Decals

  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation: rpm100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    445

    Nicolai Decals

    Just a quick one on decals.

    The Nicolai decals with the 'drop shadow' style, is this one complete sticker or two different colours layered up? If its the former what colour options are available. I'm thinking white font with red shadow.

    This style can be seen on the XS Nonius in Dippers thread and also on GaryAM's AM.



    TIA

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    15
    I have it on mine - don't know to be honest - will look closely tonight and let you know.

  3. #3
    Distributor
    Reputation: nicolai-uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    224
    Quote Originally Posted by rpm100
    Just a quick one on decals.

    The Nicolai decals with the 'drop shadow' style, is this one complete sticker or two different colours layered up? If its the former what colour options are available. I'm thinking white font with red shadow.

    This style can be seen on the XS Nonius in Dippers thread and also on GaryAM's AM.

    TIA
    Two sets overlaid on each other. Nicolai won't do it anymore - that's not their brand identity(!)
    Simon Still
    Momentum Distribution
    www.nicolai-uk.com

  4. #4
    steep fast and loose :)
    Reputation: The_Lecht_Rocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,271
    @nicolai-uk

    the new "team" graphics as seen on Whafe's 29 AM - Are they available to procure ?

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    378
    RPM just buy two sets of stickers, that's what I did.

  6. #6
    Distributor
    Reputation: nicolai-uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    224
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Lecht_Rocks
    @nicolai-uk

    the new "team" graphics as seen on Whafe's 29 AM - Are they available to procure ?
    Not from Nicolai the last time I spoke to them about it. They're made by Hoshi for the team and when I looked into it we'd be having to charge nearly 60 a set.
    Simon Still
    Momentum Distribution
    www.nicolai-uk.com

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation: dipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,404
    Quote Originally Posted by nicolai-uk
    Not from Nicolai the last time I spoke to them about it. They're made by Hoshi for the team and when I looked into it we'd be having to charge nearly 60 a set.
    ouch! i fancied a set(or 4 as i seem to be collecting nics!) but stuff that. maybe get whafe to get some measurements and get them cut locally
    www.gravity-sports.co.uk

    flash bikes for flash gits

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation: shakeyakey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    228
    if you're in the uk just get in touch with Owen at slikgraphics.com sure he could do something for fraction of the price. I have a full custom moto vinyl kit on my downhill bike, so few stickers would be easy!

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation: shakeyakey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    228
    in fact i think i might have just talked myself into some new ones! doh

  10. #10
    "Its All Good"
    Reputation: Whafe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    10,690
    Quote Originally Posted by nicolai-uk
    we'd be having to charge nearly 60 a set.
    Thats cheap cheap cheap, cost me more....

    Cant wait to see the frame in the flesh.......
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

  11. #11
    "El Whatever"
    Reputation: Warp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    18,645
    You can download the *.eps file from Nicolai's website... then have them made to your like by any shop.

    I was thinking about doing some for my bike, but meh! I can't think of a better colour than black for my bike. Classy, subdued, stealthy.
    Check my Site

  12. #12
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,952
    Quote Originally Posted by Warp
    You can download the *.eps file from Nicolai's website... then have them made to your like by any shop.

    I was thinking about doing some for my bike, but meh! I can't think of a better colour than black for my bike. Classy, subdued, stealthy.
    Could you put up a link to this please Warp.

    Thanks

  13. #13
    "Its All Good"
    Reputation: Whafe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    10,690
    Quote Originally Posted by norcosam
    Could you put up a link to this please Warp.

    Thanks

    http://nicolai.net/2-1-Service.html

    Then click Graphics....
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

  14. #14
    steep fast and loose :)
    Reputation: The_Lecht_Rocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,271
    Slik Graphics will do custom graphic sets in the UK.
    Last edited by The_Lecht_Rocks; 02-13-2011 at 11:47 AM.

  15. #15
    mtbr member
    Reputation: shakeyakey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    228
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Lecht_Rocks
    Slik Graphics will do custom graphic sets in the UK.
    echo echo! lol

  16. #16
    steep fast and loose :)
    Reputation: The_Lecht_Rocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,271
    Whoops

  17. #17
    mtbr member
    Reputation: rpm100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    445
    Genuine thanks for that, bookmarked.
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Lecht_Rocks
    Slik Graphics will do custom graphic sets in the UK.

  18. #18
    mtbr member
    Reputation: shakeyakey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    228
    Quote Originally Posted by rpm100
    Genuine thanks for that, bookmarked.
    Fine ignore me then! *sulks*

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •