mtbr member
    Feb 2006

Nicolai dealers - UK

Hi all,

I'll be visiting the UK shortly, and was curious to know of Nicolai dealers who have demo Helius AC or AMs in suitable for a 6'1" rider.

Actually, it need not be a demo, as regrettably, I won't have time for trail riding, but I would like to get a feel for sizing, so any LBS that has built AC/AMs for me to throw a leg over would work also.

Cheers!

mtbr member
    Where in the uk you going? It's a long shot as I'm up in the ne of Scotland but I have a large am and medium ac29er(similar size to a standard large). You're welcome to a shot
    www.gravity-sports.co.uk

flash bikes for flash gits

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    Thanks Dipper! We'll be starting off in Birmingham, but will have a rental car, so hope to get up into Scotland. Will let you know if we make it that far north!

mtbr member
    May 2008
    If you end up down Exeter way you can put your leg over my large AM,

Ive ordered stuff through Dipper and can highly recommend him if your placing your order in UK

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    Thanks for the generous offer wpuk! Looks like I've got the NE and SW coasts covered! I'll let you know as we figure out more of our itinerary.

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    If you end up going to Exeter,just carry on for another hour and a half and i have a large AC.

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    Large AM near Stonehenge (all tourists go and look at the giant rockery, but as one American said "shame they built it so close to the road").

steep fast and loose :)
    ^^^^^^

lol @ garry

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    At 6'1" you'll be spot on for a large.

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    I am 6ft 1.5 and have a large AC,Had a Large ION and a Large FR,all fitted like a glove.

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    Thanks all for the offers! Still planning the trip, but I'll be in touch if I end up being in your neighbourhood.

mtbr member
    Jul 2010
    If you are heading from Birmingham to Scotland you could try Moonglu in Ripon just off the A1 as they are a Nicolai dealer and might have some in stock.