Thread: M-Pire

Pin it

M-Pire

I recently purchased a used Nicolai M-Pire and have no idea how to setup the bike. Any miscellaneous information would be greatly appreciated. If anyone has access to an online manual I would be forever in debt.

Obligatory pictures:

(Sorry some pictures are sideways, they are correct on my computer and uploaded weird)

:

mtbr member
    On the last picture we can see that you are on the maximum rear travel !
    If you change the lower fixation of the rear shock, you can reduce the rear travel.
    The other thing you can change is the high of the bottom bracket by moving the piece on wich is fixed the rear shock on its top (the long black piece with a lot of holes). If you move it up, you'll lower the bottom bracket !
    Last edited by samwell; 01-13-2009 at 11:00 AM.
    Never enough singletracks !

mtbr member
    No idea how to set it up but it looks mint!

Pin it
    It is in decent condition, I should get a fair amount of use out of it. I think I'll set the travel to the middle position, as I'm not doing anything too gnarly yet. The BB height is already set to all the way low, so I'm going to keep it there.

Thanks for the input.

mtbr member

That was mine I got it stolen. It's a amazing bike, a real rail !
    At the max of rear travel, i thought it was a bit hard to jump on a double properly, too much travel I'd say. So I passed it in 200 mm travel. The mid hole on the linkage.
    You can also play with the two side attachs of the rear shock. It opens your head angle and lower your BB.

Nice ride you have there !