"Its All Good"

A Jumpity Jumpity Sunday Ride

Have had avery cold week in New Zealand this week, a week of frosts for Auckland, which is not really the usual..... To get below 0 Cal is rare.

Anyway, the weather this morning was cool and crisp, perfect riding conditions... The trails at Woodhill have had some rain over the past few weeks, so trails are pimping.....

Had pretty much our usual crew today, except Mudgie, whom has screwed his shoulder, which happened in a night ride 2 weeks ago... KB on his Speci and GB on his Niner, the Knolly is getting some mods. I was on the FR, maybe the last ride for a while as I want to re build up the Nucleon TFR into a similar guise to my FR....

GB's Niner, this thing flies....

It turned out to be one of those days where we took our balls out of our backpacks and did a few stunts that had not been done, reasoning? not really sure...

Excuse the odd blurry shot, but thanks to GB for being on the camera loads today....

I had not done this little skinny drop to a nice tranny..... It is higher than the shot leads you to believe.... KB did the one on the right....

Told you it was blurry, just so I know I did it...

KB doing his number....

We then moved on to an area we had not really explored before.... Decided to do this structure in which you jump up onto, then jump onto another one, then off another..... Now I have done it, seems easy, but it was a bit of a head f u c k purely because need to think on the trot....

It veers right off the last structure, I only just made it onto the tranny, distance was sweet, more so that was nearly off the side by about an inch, KB missed and landed out on the flat, of which he did it with style....

A mixture of shots from around the traps during our ride.....

This jump that KB did is on a run of jumps called Exile, this shot does not do it justice.... Great stuff Boydie.....

As usual, a great Sunday ride..... Gave me my fix for a few days......
    Last edited by Whafe; 06-07-2009 at 12:19 AM.
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

steep fast and loose :)
    once again, great stoke

mtbr member
    Yup, not such great work on the camera there. I could blame the light but I think it's a lot ability or lack there of.

Was some good riding all around. Shame the DT was in the dry dock.

"Its All Good"
    Quote Originally Posted by Momentus
    Yup, not such great work on the camera there. I could blame the light but I think it's a lot ability or lack there of.

Was some good riding all around. Shame the DT was in the dry dock.
    Well yes, but it was the point n shoot, not the best with the light we have to work with.... I say it was all good stuff....

Yes the FR missed the DT...... Will be back out soon, wish some stonking good mods.....

TLR - Thanks for that, was a cool day, very enjoyable...
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

"Its All Good"
    Love it when you wake up and are still fully stoked with the previous days riding.....

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Whafe
    Love it when you wake up and are still fully stoked with the previous days riding.....
    Yes Sir.............Hey great shots, I LOVE the 9th picture from the top...Love the shirt also Fenton looks like you just busted out of Jail.........To funny we was just talking about you today in Lynn Woods, remember that so so steep rollor we did?( the one where I borrowed you helmet) well a friend of mine who has never hit that rollor did it today....Bro Frederick Jr. is ALWAYS asking for you... CF.

mtbr member
    ooooh love the look of that hip! Nice stunts there Whafe... would love to shred those trails.

"Its All Good"
    CF - So remember that roller and that great terrain in Lynn Woods, would love to get busy on a bike in that area again some day.... A HUGE gidday to Fredrick Jr....

Karve - You have to get the boys together and make your way down to these parts, will shred for sure....

Members who have read this thread: 0