Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    "Its All Good"

July Nicolai's in Action....

Summer for you Northern Hemisphere peeps, post em up

Last week, was July... Watch the no footer at 12 seconds... Gave me a hell of a fright

Whafe - YouTube
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    Summer for you Northern Hemisphere peeps, post em up
    Hahahahahahahah, HahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahah ahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahaha hahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahah HahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahah ahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahaha hahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahah HahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahah ahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahaha hahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahah HahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahah ahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahaha hahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahah HahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahah ahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahaha hahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahah

HahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahah ahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahaha hahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahah HahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahah ahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahaha hahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahah HahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahah ahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahaha hahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahah HahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahah ahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahaha hahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahah HahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahah ahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahaha hahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahah Hahahahahahahah

HahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahah ahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahaha hahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahah HahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahah ahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahaha hahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahah HahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahah ahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahaha hahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahah HahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahah ahahahahahHahahahahahahah

HahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahah ahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahaha hahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahah HahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahah ahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahaha hahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahah HahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahah ahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahaha hahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahah HahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahah ahahahahahHahahahahahahahHahahahahahahah

"Its All Good"
    Well dude, it is supposed to be summer for you all.....
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

mtbr member
    Definitely it's summer for me!

mtbr member
    Dec 2008

... and if we just ... Some Nicolai action in Guadalajara Mexico

Some Nicolai action in Guadalajara Mexico

Rodando con NICOLAI on Vimeo
    Acros-Bos-Nicolai-Fixie-Race Bikes-Liteville-Magura-Syntace-Schwalbe-Uvex-Tune-Maloja

mtbr member
    Mar 2010
    It's summer in Lisbon

[IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Having fun with my AM

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    I will try to post a pic of what the local conditions are like on the trails here at the moment, but until then suffice to say that parts of the UK had a month's rain in one day last week.

It is a wash out. The jet stream has apparently moved much further south causing low pressure over the UK and lots and lots of rain. Set to be like this until September apparently - which is when child number two is due so I'm fecked for riding much this year!

"Its All Good"
    KB & Momentus getting some Nicolai air time...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails July Nicolai's in Action....-kb-gb-1.jpg  

July Nicolai's in Action....-kb-gb-2.jpg  

"Its All Good"
    Great pictures all, keep them coming, well if you are outside of the UK etc, where it is one big flood

New to the Nicolai Clan
    Need to work on the camera angle but here is a video from the weekend.

Drink...sleep
    Some pics from the Alps...

mtbr member
    Is it "La Varda"?

mtbr member
    One picture is near areches beaufort in France, but I can't recognise the others...
    Ok I see now after a small check, barrage de roseland.
    It seems really nice up there, I live only two hours from there !
    Never enough singletracks !

mtbr member
    did you beat the train back down on black 8?

Drink...sleep
    That's a nice place to live Samwell!
    Haha, didn't think of racing the train, guess I'll have to go back again Such a nice area to ride. I take it you did beat the train?

mtbr member
    Yeah! Black 8 is soo much fun. Did you do the secret trail half way down under the pipes?
    You're right it's such an amazing place to ride. Did you guys hire a guide? And where did stay?
    "When the gate drops the ******** stops"

Drink...sleep
    Yeah, did that trail too We went with Trailaddiction, they provided the guide and the place we stayed at, in Nancroix, a very small village. Pretty nice, but next time will probably hire a guide for a few days or so and go on our own. When did you go?

mtbr member
    Went about 3years ago and stayed at chill chalet in bourg, can't say good enough things about them. Place to store ya bike and AMAZING food.
    We hired Rob from coolbus who showed us some beauty secret trails, including one called 'secret garden' that literally ran through someone garden! Haha.
    "When the gate drops the ******** stops"

"Its All Good"
    Amazing shots....

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    I said I would try to illustrate just how bad it's been here in Blighty so far this year. This is our local riding spot - the situation made a lot worse by logging activities on top of all the rain.

A mate stuck on his way home from work yesterday!

This is what happens when the jet stream slips further south due to polar ice melting.

"Its All Good"
    sheesh geetee, that is dam wet..... Good if you are with a woman but not if you are in the jungle

Hoping it dries out sometime soon...

mtbr member
    Alarma

July Nicolai's in Action....-a0001.jpg

July Nicolai's in Action....-m0001.jpg

July Nicolai's in Action....-m0002.jpg

July Nicolai's in Action....-m0003.jpg

mtbr member
    And a few more:

July Nicolai's in Action....-c0001.jpg

July Nicolai's in Action....-c0002.jpg

July Nicolai's in Action....-c0003.jpg

mtbr member
    Nice pics !
    Never enough singletracks !

"Its All Good"
    Great pic's, thanks for sharing.... Looks an awesome event, one which is gaining HUGE momentum

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast