'All over it!'

Help with E-Thirteen DRS for Helius FR.....

After some expert help from you chaps. I am going to fit my new Saint crankset (22T,36T) to my new Helius FR. After looking at the sort of riding I intend to do, I fancy an E Thirteen DRS for my dual ring set up.
    However, after looking at Chainreaction Cycles Website, I can find the DRS in the transparrent form but I really wanted it in black. I know they will fit the Helius and is compatible with my conventional XTR front mech, but I so want one in black. Would you also be able to give me some idea on how to fit them? Does anybody know where to get one in the black or can they be bought in component form and built up?

Again, many questions, hopefully someone can help me out.

Many thanks all.

Err
    Calm like a bomb
    Quote Originally Posted by lornibear
    After some expert help from you chaps. I am going to fit my new Saint crankset (22T,36T) to my new Helius FR. After looking at the sort of riding I intend to do, I fancy an E Thirteen DRS for my dual ring set up.
    However, after looking at Chainreaction Cycles Website, I can find the DRS in the transparrent form but I really wanted it in black. I know they will fit the Helius and is compatible with my conventional XTR front mech, but I so want one in black. Would you also be able to give me some idea on how to fit them? Does anybody know where to get one in the black or can they be bought in component form and built up?

Again, many questions, hopefully someone can help me out.

Many thanks all.
    E13's are a complete PITA to make work with a Nicolai. There's a lip on the lower edge of the DRS that does not clear the ICMS. Go with a Blackspire Stinger, which weighs less, is easier to setup on a Nic', and is just generally a snap to install. Then, you can still run the E13 supercharger bashguard if you still prefer the look of the E13.

'All over it!'
    Many thanks Err, had a look at the Blackspire Stinger and it's just want I wanted and much less money. It's over half the weight of the E - Thirteen so many thanks for your help. I take it with no ISCG mounts on the frame, I would need the BB version? Again, many thanks buddy.

Err
    Calm like a bomb
    Quote Originally Posted by lornibear
    Many thanks Err, had a look at the Blackspire Stinger and it's just want I wanted and much less money. It's over half the weight of the E - Thirteen so many thanks for your help. I take it with no ISCG mounts on the frame, I would need the BB version? Again, many thanks buddy.
    More than welcome, anytime... Yeah, if you have no ISCG mounts, go with the BB mount version and you'll be all set.