Helius AC Pinion 27.5

Printable View

• 11-15-2012
    Joeydutch
    Quote:

Originally Posted by nicolai-uk View Post
    Source? It runs in an oil bath, there shouldn't be anything to grease.

Pinion P1.18 | PINION / P1.18 / DRIVE TECHNOLOGY

Oil change annually/10000km

My dealer informed me last week after my request on the availability of the Pinion that they were'nt ready since the maintenance interval was still to limited.....

man, man this will have to be my next bike although I am still having difficulty to choose between the AC 29-er or 650B....:)
  • 11-16-2012
    Dutshlander
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Joeydutch View Post
    My dealer informed me last week after my request on the availability of the Pinion that they were'nt ready since the maintenance interval was still to limited.....

man, man this will have to be my next bike although I am still having difficulty to choose between the AC 29-er or 650B....:)

so have a ride on both bikes and you will find out, I have decided to stay with the 26 "AC Pinion and do not regret it. such a bike is careless and drives just great. This gearbox is incomparable, I can only say great.
    Groetjes René:thumbsup::D
  • 11-19-2012
    Joeydutch
    mmm, need to talk to Nicolai soon :thumbsup::).

I'll stick with either 29-er or 650B. Although I know geo is essential, I am still a tall guy (191cm) and need more than 26'' (also for my riding)
  • 11-19-2012
    Dutshlander
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Joeydutch View Post
    mmm, need to talk to Nicolai soon :thumbsup::).

I'll stick with either 29-er or 650B. Although I know geo is essential, I am still a tall guy (191cm) and need more than 26'' (also for my riding)

ik heb wel een paar adressjes voor je.Bike Bauer - Custom Velocity Bike Shop:thumbsup:
  • 11-23-2012
    ozzybmx
    Thats a awesome looking bike Cyril88 :thumbsup:
  • 11-23-2012
    Dutshlander
    @ Joeydutsh and all interested friends, look here Wurzelpassage | Rder und mehr and Bike Bauer - Custom Velocity Bike Shop of very efficient service and authorized Nicolai dealers.
    Regards D.Lander
  • 11-26-2012
    tantrumizer
    I'd discount the Wurzelpassage shop on the basis of the ludicrous photos on their home page. But that's just a personal feeling. :-)
  • 11-26-2012
    Dutshlander
    yes indeed a peronal feeling :D
  • 07-04-2013
    cyril_88
    My AC PINION 650b is for sale! My new Project is in progress ;-)

I sell it as a complete bike or frame only Email me if you are interest .
  • 07-21-2013
    aflatvad
    You've got mail.
  • 07-22-2013
    cyril_88
    It's too late i already sell it.