mtbr member
    Jul 2008

FS: Forks for Helius AM: 2010 Fox 36 Float RC2 FIT

Just thought I'd make you guys aware of these since they are a common figment to the AM.

These came with my AM and were fitted for a short time, only about 5 rides and my Evil Sov for xc rides.

I've sold the Evil frame and no longer need the forks so...

Details White 2010 model Fox 36 Float RC2 FIT damper. In fantastic cosmetic condition, I think one small mark on the crown. Stantions are unmarked, 20mm bolt though axle. Don't need servicing unless you just want to, not done enough miles!
    Steerer is 200mm I was running mm spacing under my stem on my AM with a 125mm HT and CK headset. With 5mm spacing on top and a 1" rplow rise bar.

Bloody expensive to buy! I want 475 for them.

If you want picures email me on philDOTpryorATblue-ng.com
    Cheers

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    Are they really the FIT cartridge? The FIT cartridge was only introduced on 2011 forks and the only Float that gets the RC2 variant as standard is the 180mm version.

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    Yep, FIT

FIT was introduced before 2011, 2011 was the inverted FIT damper, which is a retro mod to this fork if you want it done, for less unsprung weight they say.

Also RC2 - HSR, LSR Rebound just at the bottom of the fork.

It's a Late 09 calendar year fork, 2010 model year fork, but was on my AM in the shop on a wall unused until I bought the bike in Novish 2010

Not trying to mis sell it

'All over it!'
    Email sent.

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    Ah I see OK. I didn't know that, that there was a distinction between the FIT and 'inverted FIT' cartridge.

mtbr member
    pilots right. Fit was there in 2010. 2011 they inverted it and added kashima stantions. Good price for a mint fork
    www.gravity-sports.co.uk

flash bikes for flash gits