mtbr member
    Nov 2010

FS: 2011 Nicolai Helius AM/Medium/Ano Black

This frame was new in November last year and so features the new, slacker geometry and longer shock levers (allowing the use of 215mm i2i x 64mm stroke shocks).

This particular frame has ISCG 05 mounts, QR rear dropouts, 1 1/8th headtube. I paid extra to have the chrome decals and silver 'Extra Love' parts (swing link, shock mounts, bearing caps and cable mounts).

This frame is in superb condition and has had an easy few months as it was my second bike so to speak. The anodized finish is un-marked apart from some cable rub on the swingarm (where the cables pass over the main pivots), some scratchs due to an instance of chain suck and some tyre rub on the non-drive side chainstay due to a new wheel going out of true!!

I will include the Thomson Elite seatpost and Salsa Flip-lock seat clamp with the frame. I also will include the shock mounting kit if it is needed although i do not know if it will fit other shock makes other than Fox.

I would like 1350 for the frame/seatpost/seat clamp (Shipping via UPS) but i am open to sensible offers.

For an extra 150 i can include the Fox DHX 5.0 Air shock.

More info from nickthoday@hotmail.com

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    Just out of interest, what has precipitated the sale?