mtbr member
    Jun 2007

This forum is bad

Ok so I just bought my NIcolai FR with pretty much my ultimate spec, its relativly light with lighter tires to ride all day and strong enough to do the dh runs when I head to the alps....,

but now looking through here it makes me want a Helius cc, for trial centers and all day rides in the uk, and an ION as I think they are some of the nicest looking bikes ever........

I thought I was happy, now I just want more,,,,, thanks guys

mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ianpinder
    ,,,,, thanks guys
    You're welcome.

I will do my very best, to share future infectous pictures/news/details about ANY N-frame!

mtbr member
    Jun 2007

"Its All Good"
    Oh the joys of the upgraditis disease.... I am now in a situation with 3 Nicolai's....

But totally agree and understand. There is no real way to have the "one" bike....

Good thread for sure..... Much discussion....

Then I throw in there the fact that I get so much enjoyment and fun from a Rigid Single Speed 29er......
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    I know what you mean, I had a single speed cove sanchez and loved it more then all my other bikes, but i had to sell it to pay for my nicolai.......

wyrd bi ful rd
    You just have to stay away from the source ... there is not way back for Whafe now ... you know with the diease in its 3rd degree ...

"Its All Good"
    I am totally disease ridden.... Am doomed, am so trying to tell myself that an ION GBoxx 2 is a stupid stupid idea, it is haunting me...... Only need the frame. LOL.... Can move everything else over from the Nucleon TFR, mmmmmm silly silly thoughts Fenton, silly silly man....
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"