Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    "Its All Good"

February 2011 Nicolai's in Action......

Post them up all, show us your Nicolai's in action......
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    This month can't be worse than the last one, 1 ride was all I managed.

steep fast and loose :)
    we're not in Feb yet.......but you are............

1 ride ????????????????????????

i'm in NE Scotland and managed an average of 3 rides a week [as well as spin , gym and the pool] !!!??? !!!!

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    Yeah 1 ride, I'm in Sweden

I have no interest in riding trails with 30-40 cm of snow, when conditions are at their best it's just plain ice.

The hard core guys around here ride with studded tires, but I'm not one of those

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    I'll try and get some pics on the coming weekend, should be doing Rivington Pike

sweden - i used to live in Bodo, Norway, just next door

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    Hoping to get out at end of month

"Its All Good"
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Lecht_Rocks
    we're not in Feb yet.......but you are............
    All you need to remember is that we beat you to the new day each and every day here in New Zealand!!!!!
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    Tried to go on a little ride today, first crash 30 meters in to the trail. I'm so sick of this ice and snow :/

"Its All Good"
    Quote Originally Posted by mikael_nr1
    Tried to go on a little ride today, first crash 30 meters in to the trail. I'm so sick of this ice and snow :/
    Good work for trying... I got out also, first time back on an MTB since the arm thingy Great to be back out there, arm was a bit sore, took it easy for sure, no jumping.. No pictures either .

mtbr member
    roll on spring!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails February 2011 Nicolai's in Action......-p1000609.jpg  

www.gravity-sports.co.uk

flash bikes for flash gits

"Its All Good"
    Quote Originally Posted by dipper
    roll on spring!
    Yeah, roll on Spring for you, but be glad you are rolling those wagon wheels in those conditions.....

Great shot to by the way..

"Its All Good"
    Virgin jump on the AM29er..... Great first ride, I feel the love growing...

"El Whatever"
    Well... first contribution in eons, and although very lame, here's my Nic in action... Two months wait to put more/some trail time on it... sigh.

Check my Site

mtbr member
    Whafe, glad to see you're already back on the bike !!! And jumping like nothing happened :-)
    Never enough singletracks !

"Its All Good"
    Go Warp, great to see a riding shot from Mexico, awesome work...

Sam - yes stoked to be on the bike again, the arm is not without pain, but have to ride, or else am a very unpleasant person to be around

When does your DH season start, cant be to far away, or maybe a few months away

mtbr member
    Managed the day a Chicksands last Friday but photo's will not be available till this Friday !
    There where 7 of us out but only 1 Nic in Action hope to have some good shots to post over the week end...

Warp, I do like the in shadow shot.

Dipper, your trail looks nice and slippy but good fun, No snow down south for some time now.

Whafe, Well you look to be at home on your new bike and its looking great even though Im not keen on the dual crown fork...
    Nicolai Bikes in the South of England head to..
    http://www.head-for-the-hills.co.uk

mtbr member
    First race in one month, can't wait ! Rain forcasted all the week here, so training will have to wait .... Enjoy your sunny days !
    Never enough singletracks !

"El Whatever"
    Whafe... you certainly look at home on the AM29!! Keep the pics coming! That recovery on the arm was certainly lightning fast...

Scotty... Looking forward some action shots of the Kermitt AC! Thanks for the compliments.
    Check my Site

"Its All Good"
    Quote Originally Posted by 5c0tty
    Whafe, Well you look to be at home on your new bike and its looking great even though Im not keen on the dual crown fork...
    For the 50th million time, I to dont much like the dual crown fork, but options are pretty slim at present, will change soon I think, or I hope.

"Its All Good"
    Quote Originally Posted by samwell
    First race in one month, can't wait ! Rain forcasted all the week here, so training will have to wait .... Enjoy your sunny days !
    Yeah ha on a race in one month... Go Hard Dude

from 0 - sideways 3.2 sec
    Whafe: whats your thoughts on the dual crown fork
    Visit - www.gravity-sports.co.uk - Exclusive high end MTB Products

from 0 - sideways 3.2 sec
    PS They look great now with the stickers off
    Visit - www.gravity-sports.co.uk - Exclusive high end MTB Products

"Its All Good"
    Getting busy on it today. Loving the AM29er, 2nd ride today, but am in love... This bike is awesome, and I dont say that for the sake of it... I feel I have succeeded in my goal, of which was to build a 29er to replace my FR... Job done.... This bike rips, handles great, climbs great, jumps great now that I have got used to it, just needed to shift my weight at take off.... Has a mean low BB, TLR, you would not like it

derek - am getting used to the fork, it is still settling in, it got better today, there were some knocking noise inside when landing a decent jump to me, that seems to have gone away. I will still get someone to look at the fork oil levels etc... In an ideal world, I would not be running a dual crown fork, but as have said before, options are not a plenty, in saying that, I am very happy with it. I always knew it would do the job on DH and jumps, but it is not to bad for everything else.. It is heavy though compared to a single crown fork...

Momentus doing it....

Arm was way better today, last week was about 6 out of 10 in the pain zone, today was around 1.5, so stoked am on the mend...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast