mtbr member
    Jul 2006

Does anyone have a Helius AC they want to sell?

I mentioned I had an accident recently and that I broke my collar bone as a result. Well that's all healed nicely but I have also since found out that I also fractured a few vertebrae at the same time.

They have also healed but the advice from a biking mate, who is also a consultant radiologist, is to give up riding a hardtail.

So that is now sold, but it means I lose the very light bike from my stable. I don't want to get rid of the AM; I love it too much. But I do need an option for when my other mates go out on their 25lb hardtails that isn't going to put me at a big disadvantage.

So I would interested in buying an AC, size medium or large; ideally the new type with the 200mm by 57mm shock or if the older type, then with a cone HT so I can fit a cane creek reducer set.

It must however have a 135mm by 10mm axle as my Haven wheels are not retrocompatible.

mtbr member
    So no ac29er then? I could go a change of colour
    www.gravity-sports.co.uk

flash bikes for flash gits

"Its All Good"
    GTee, take the Dippers AC29er... Would not pass that up. Will be new wheels and a fork though, but would jump at it..... Be perfect, more so then a AC26er..
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    Hi Geetee I am contemplating selling my 2010 AC frame , black anodised , 11/8" headset , 200x 50 shock std 135 drop outs. I have hardly ridden it & am contemplating a complete life change which is why I am tempted to sell it.
    Please email me if you are interested jeffbushi@yahoo.co.uk
    Cheers
    Jeff

steep fast and loose :)
    complete life change............tell us more

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    Hi TLR , My mother died in October this year at the grand age of 93 ,so taking stock of things , I have decided to take early retirement & head off to Dorset.probably just keep the C456 to ride around with the Dorset Rough Riders.

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    Hi Geetee I am selling my medium ano bronze CC it's got a 200 x 57 DHX air5 on it and 135mm drop outs which are rohloff ready (deeper sllot on left hand side), it's too nice for cycling to work which is all I do on it!

Nicolai
    We have a AC29ner for sale

steep fast and loose :)
    attitude - pics please