mtbr member
    Oct 2008

CLIC24 - 16th/17th May

Anybody riding in the Clic 24 on 16th/17th May?

We're down to three in our team and could do with another body - anybody up for the challenge?

www.clic24.org.uk

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    I'm riding. Haven't got a nicolai yet to ride but I'll be the rider on the very pink Scott!

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    Well if you'd like an extended test ride, you can try mine for three hours around midnight if you like! Only condition is that your laps are our laps - if you see what I mean??

Riding in the Lunar Loonie team, so may well see you there.. Bike is a Helius CC, Pastel Blue with Rohloff - hopefully won't be too many of them there!

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    That's very kind of you! I'll come over and say hi but I'm not sure I'll be up for doing any riding other than the pathetically few laps that I'm able to do. Really not on form at the moment! Plus I'd have to give it back to you and that could be tricky

You're more than welcome to have a blast on the Scott if you like. Probably quite different to the Helius!

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by enduro374
    Well if you'd like an extended test ride, you can try mine for three hours around midnight if you like! Only condition is that your laps are our laps - if you see what I mean??

Riding in the Lunar Loonie team, so may well see you there.. Bike is a Helius CC, Pastel Blue with Rohloff - hopefully won't be too many of them there!
    I didn't see you there I'm afraid but I did see what looked like a camo Helius in the starting grid for the first lap. Hope you had a good time and didn't end up getting washed/blown away!

Members who have read this thread: 0