mtbr member
    Aug 2008

'09 price list....

Just clocked the updated '09 price list in the UK. 200 sheets more for an AM - wow! That is quite the hike....Should've ordered it the other week!

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    What's the increase on the Helius CC? I ordered mine 6 1/2 weeks ago now, so managed to avoid it.. Just looking forward to that 1st ride now..

mtbr member
    I don't think the exchange rate has helped matters.

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    You're not kidding yetiman!

At least we'll have our nice shiny bikes to pedal around on as the rest of the world goes down the toilet...

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    I think the Helius CC is up 200 as well - thankfully I got mine earlier in the year! Maybe have to scale back on some of the options on my AM plans...

steep fast and loose :)
    see here for nicolai uk response :

http://www.singletrackworld.com/foru...#reply_3788092

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    Read that. As an observation, this is still quite the hike in prices, and it isn't a great time to be hiking things this much, particularly when you see the cost of the shock going up as well. Still needs must for them I guess. Don't know what the current price is, but my Nomad frame was on par with an AM cost today when I bought it a couple of years ago, and I think I can safely a Nic is better than a SC (still good bikes though), IMO. Nic have the lead on quality and custom options hands down.