mtbr member
    May 2008

Texas High School Mtb Racing League is starting

We are starting the Texas High School Mtb Racing league and competing to be a project league under NICA (www.nationalmtb.org).

Please jump over and join our facebook group at: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=124464680897929

We can use all the help we can get.

Pass the word as well.

Thank you in advance.

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    I'm really glad to hear that the ball is rolling on this one. Good stuff. There are so many opportunities to ride in Texas all year long. I wish we had that back in the Reagan years. Does the high school find an existing coach on staff or is it all self-supported by families, etc?

mtbr member
    May 2008
    AlienSP: Thank you for the interest and excitement. Most people that I talk to say that this is the most exciting thing they have been involved with. For me it most definitely is!

We are looking for coaches and assistant coaches to build teams. We will have our Coaches conference, which will certify our coaches, in June 2011. Coaches will come from all sorts. At this point, we have bike shop and parents as those who have raised their hand to help out.

Please spread the word and point folks to our facebook group.

I noticed you were here in Austin. Let's get together and I can give you all of the details.

PM me and we can set it up.

www.thetexasoutdoors.com
    We are here to help. Anyway we can, TTO
    www.TheTexasOutdoors.com

^^^ everything outdoors in Texas

mtbr member
    Wish the program was available years ago to be a part in. Maybe it's time to step up and get my hands dirty with you guys.
    >>>>>>>>JAMIS<<<<<<<<

www.thetexasoutdoors.com