mtbr member

SOCAL High School Race #1 - March 8th - this weekend

Well here we go! After the long planning and coordinating we are ready to rock and roll this coming weekend out at Vail lake. The registration for the race looks promising and the league is prepped the following races at Warner Springs and lake Arrowhead! If anyone wants to come out and volunteer or just help motivate the kids, please make it happen! We are having a volunteer meeting at 8 am on Sunday morning. The races start at 10:00am. It is going to be a super fun time.!
    PLEASE COME JOIN US FOR THE VERY FIRST SOCAL HGIH SCHOOL MOUNTAIN LEAGUE RACE!!!!!!!

I know there is a lot of talk about the league and how it operates! We will be out at Vail this weekend with all the answers for you.

So you want downhill? Well you gotta start somewhere. Here it is! I think DH would be a welcome addition to the XC events in SoCal. I would love to be a part of the development of our junior riders in all disciplines. But we need to get the support and motivation up and rockin first. This SoCal league is a fantastic way to make that happen. By the way Dh'rs need to train also!

My Name is Jason and will be promoting the first few races for the League and I am super excited to answer any questions you guys might have. But remember I have feelings! Just kidding my feelings went away after the first race a few years ago!!!!!
    Anyway ask away!
    SOCAL'S #1 ENDURANCE MTB EXPERIENCE
    www.12hrsoftemecula.com

mtbr member

Video from the first race in NorCal 2009

Check out this video from the First 2009 race in NorCal. This was about a week ago!
    I love it!!!!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lw1X7BFTLs
    SOCAL'S #1 ENDURANCE MTB EXPERIENCE
    www.12hrsoftemecula.com

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    That's awesome! I was out riding a few weeks ago and ran into the Yucaipa High Varsity team, those kids have a good program going and seem to be having a great time. I wish Rim Of The World High would have done this about 9 years ago, that would have been fun in high school.