mtbr member

Rode Neshaminy High School Today...

Wow....it was fun. A lot of nice down hill. Also had alot of jumps, really nice jumps. All were man made and were a blast to jump. I normally ride Pennypack and i feel this is was better for my personal taste.

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    Neshaminy is a fun mix of flow and technical stuff with more hills than you'd expect. Been going there about once a week lately.
    It's all good

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    Yes nesh. is great. Its nutz that they have that many miles of trail in such a small area. I just got my top fuel 8 today going to build it up and go for a night ride at nesh tonight. Can't wait!

mtbr member
    yea its pretty crazy...there are a lot of man made jumps, and bridges..very cool. Will def be going back as soon as i can..

mtbr member
    hey guys did a ride today with my buddy...found some jumps..here are the PICS enjoy.

Nice View we found

My Helmet

Dnt Drink and Bike

banned
    Apr 2009
    Neshaminy is insane!! It was my second ride ever on a mountain a few months ago.. Every 30 yards you go over a log. There are also some HUGE jumps with ramps. I got unbelievably LOST there. Just when I though I made it back I was at the top of the mountain(with the gate) so you dont fall over it. The most technical place I've ever seen. It's like the 'Bermuda Triangle' in there!!! My first fall ever was from entering at the soccer field and turned left, Fell 'hard' and my foot got stuck in a hole!! My bike was on top of me, and my ankle was turning the wrong way!! I thought it would break(or sprain badly)--but with all the adrenaline pumping--I got up and had the hardest 1.5 hour ride I ever had!!--BUT fun as hell. Came back a week later.. P.S.--there was a bee that flew at my head for 1/2 hour.....
    Last edited by 247; 10-30-2009 at 09:10 PM.

mtbr member
    dirt jumping with a rack?

wow.

Gravity...mmm
    Neshaminy is the bomb-diggity. I rode it earlier this summer when I was up visiting family. I wish I'd known about it when I lived in Philly back in the '90's. There's an amazing amount of trail there, and it's nowhere near as crowded as Wissahickon, which is where I used to ride when I lived there. Great stuff.

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by FatOldGoat
    Neshaminy is the bomb-diggity. I rode it earlier this summer when I was up visiting family. I wish I'd known about it when I lived in Philly back in the '90's. There's an amazing amount of trail there, and it's nowhere near as crowded as Wissahickon, which is where I used to ride when I lived there. Great stuff.

Bump an really old thread...

wish I mountain biked in high school...... Neshaminy High School, Class of 96.

I guess I'll have to head down, ride, then go grab a cheese steak

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    I used to hate riding at Neshaminy because I never knew my way around the trails there. This past summer, I decided to do the Guy's Neshaminy Classic, and now that I have their course memorized, I really enjoy riding there.
    "It never gets easier, you just go faster." - Greg LeMond