Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    mtbr member

nooses found hanging on trees outside a High Point, NC high school

CNN reports that there were nooses hanging outside a High Point, NC high school. This incident is surely tied in with what has recently happened in Jena, La, where six African Americans beat a white student at their high school. As a result, there was a large gathering of African Americans in the town of Jena, La who marched in protest for the racial injustice. During the African American march, two white teenagers drove by the crowd in a pick-up truck with two nooses to the rails on the bed of the truck.

banned
    nooses imply hanging

lynching of blacks was common in the South, and not so south US states

it's basically a death threat

What should be done about a form of death threat, I ask everyone?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Dolor
    The South Will Rise Again!!!
    YEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!

Samsonite Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasatch Walt
    nooses imply hanging

lynching of blacks was common in the South, and not so south US states

it's basically a death threat

What should be done about a form of death threat, I ask everyone?
    The same thing done to taggers that paint their threats.
    Last edited by Evel Knievel; 09-24-2007 at 03:50 PM.
    Yeah I gotta question. You got any excuses tonight Roy ? -Antonio Tarver

There is room for it all, just ride what you like to on what you like to...that's freeriding. -rbn14

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ussprinceton2004

Terrorist. Champion of Freedom.

banned
    I don't consider it a death threat. I'm surprised more of you First Amendment Freedom Fighters would have any problem with it???

HOWEVER....I do think what's been going on in Jena, and how it's caused such a catastrophic change in the community, something should be done. I don't think there's anything funny about it. If they find out who did it(which they most likely won't). But what could they be charged with?

The same thing done to taggers that paint their threats.
    God I hate those mother fuggers. Walked into our public restroom at work one day and this fvck was hittin the shite out of it with a paint pen. I said, what the FVCK are you doing? He says, fvck you and tries to walk out. I kinda pushed him back a little and told him, no fvck you man. Don't come in here messin our shite up. Nobody gives a fvck who you are or where your dumbazz is from! He walked out of the bathroom and kinda started talkin shite. I said that's cool homeboy I got yo azz on that camera right there I'm gonna go call the cops. He took off running. I wanted to hit that focking piece of shite so bad. Sometimes I wish I didn't need my job. I'd pull a Jena 6 on his azz in the stall. Half the indians that shop in my store have gang banger jail tats, even the women. Try to talk shite to you while your at work, like you can do anything about it. It's pretty chicken shite to mess with a man at his job.

Rant over

banned
    nooses are exactly a death threat

accomplishment of the threat may be in doubt

the white kids were telling the black kids, "we have killed blacks this way historically, so don't you forget it"

Samsonite Tester

the white kids were telling the black kids, "we have killed blacks this way historically, so don't you forget it"
    Horse theives , cattle rusters, murders....... all hanged.

It is what you make it.

There is room for it all, just ride what you like to on what you like to...that's freeriding. -rbn14

banned

banned

To who though? Wouldn't it have to be said or written in some form to a certain person. I could walk out front and say I'm gonna kill all the Islam people and they couldn't do anything because I didn't make an exact threat. If I drove around with an oven in the back of my truck are they gonna bust me for threatening jews?

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GETSTUPID
    To who though? Wouldn't it have to be said or written in some form to a certain person. I could walk out front and say I'm gonna kill all the Islam people and they couldn't do anything because I didn't make an exact threat. If I drove around with an oven in the back of my truck are they gonna bust me for threatening jews?

you're a tap dancing mother phucker

watching you dance like a shiftless jail bird is pretty fun

Keep up your non reality "suppose this" which is a thin mask of what you really think.

Samsonite Tester
    you're a tap dancing mother phucker

watching you dance like a shiftless jail bird is pretty fun

Keep up your non reality "suppose this" which is a thin mask of what you really think.
    Every Cowboy to lasoose a bull is a criminal racist.

banned

Agreed in these circumstances the behavior is highly provocative. They may not intend to carry it out but the threat is there. They were looking to get a rise. If it wasn't a death threat it was hate speech.

The noose in the south refers to lynching blacks w/o a doubt.

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Evel Knievel
    Every Cowboy to lasoose a bull is a criminal racist.
    that's not a noose

Blacks are mercilessly picked on in this country. It's unrelenting. You can see it in every "black" thread that ever comes up in F-88. No matter what, the same people adopt the same side, and have more and more and more "creative" arguments to "support" what is anti black.

The strong blaming the weak for being weak, while they weaken them every way they can get away with.

America is best when he gives a hand up, not a hand out. But so many Americans don't want to give a hand up at all, they want and do put a heel down.

Blacks were LEGALLY denied equal rights in this country until very, very, recently. Then like magic, it became the WORST THING in the whole world to have affirmative action, to help overcome the 400 years of LEGAL discrimination they faced, so they killed it. It's dead. But being dead, the losers INSIST it is still operative.

Overall, blacks are brutalized in this country by cops. Black men are stopped for no reason. Intimidated, questioned. As DNA releases show, blacks are OFTEN convicted of crimes they did not do. And DNA releases are tiny proportion of the whole. You can convict a ham sandwich in this country, if that ham is smoked. We all know it. OJ is the rare exception of the inverse.

If anyone brings up for discussion the brutality that blacks face, the terrible schools that exist in so many poor black neighborhoods, the lack of economic inclusion that blacks have, they are accused of all kinds of things.

Blacks get MEASURABLY worse health care. They die much earlier. They are the victims of much more proportionally white collar crime.

Watching you evil, shiftless, racist, immoral phucks try to construct a case that a noose is not meant as a threat to hanging for the high school blacks, is amazing.

It's EXACTLY the same as the President of Iran deliver a speech on why Israel must be destroyed, that there are not gay people in Iran, while they are hung if caught. You guys are brothers to the President of Iran.

You know why it is?

You know what the root must be?

It must be that you don't care.

You must of given up caring. Or had evil parents who never taught you to care in the first place.

America was founded on injustice. The injustice of the King and govt. of Britain indifferent to the plight of their colony.

To have turned an ear off to injustice, is to be fundamentally unAmerican.

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bloviating
    Agreed in these circumstances the behavior is highly provocative. They may not intend to carry it out but the threat is there. They were looking to get a rise. If it wasn't a death threat it was hate speech.

The noose in the south refers to lynching blacks w/o a doubt.
    Thank you Blove.

Though we don't often agree, and I bait you all the time. I know in my heart you are an honest person, I've always known it, and you proved it to me right here.

banned
    Walt, I said it was wrong. And I said something should be done. The Islam and Jew thing were just examples. Well the Jew thing was just to be a smart ass. What I'm TRYING to say is, I don't THINK there is anything that can legally be done. Understand?

banned
    Walt, I said it was wrong. And I said something should be done. The Islam and Jew thing were just examples. Well the Jew thing was just to be a smart ass. What I'm TRYING to say is, I don't THINK there is anything that can legally be done. Understand?
    yeah

I understand that people can do racist / bigot things and there is no recourse with the law, because we also believe in individual freedom and free speech

yeah,
    I know this

I am not looking for the nanny state.

The central thing of Jena, is the reduction in school discipline the white kids got, and the increase in legal system punishment the black kids got.

That actually steps beyond the sphere of "we can't do anything" and into spheres of where something else should of been done on both actions.

the cool nerd
    I kinda pushed him back a little and told him, no fvck you man. Don't come in here messin our shite up

Drexl Spivey: Marty. Y'know what we got here? Mother****in' Charlie Bronson. Mr. Majestyk.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "The search for a perfect pint should take lifetime." M.Jackson

Ride bikes, not goats. Just good advice

banned
    Thank you Blove.

Though we don't often agree, and I bait you all the time. I know in my heart you are an honest person, I've always known it, and you proved it to me right here.
    You welcome Walt. And yes, we often disagree (not always) but I have very little tolerance for racist behavior. And those white kids knew what they were doing.

I also know you are over the top to get a rise out of people

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sportsman
    Drexl Spivey: Marty. Y'know what we got here? Mother****in' Charlie Bronson. Mr. Majestyk.
    Nerd

banned
    that's not a noose

Blacks are mercilessly picked on in this country. It's unrelenting. You can see it in every "black" thread that ever comes up in F-88. No matter what, the same people adopt the same side, and have more and more and more "creative" arguments to "support" what is anti black.

The strong blaming the weak for being weak, while they weaken them every way they can get away with.

America is best when he gives a hand up, not a hand out. But so many Americans don't want to give a hand up at all, they want and do put a heel down.

Blacks were LEGALLY denied equal rights in this country until very, very, recently. Then like magic, it became the WORST THING in the whole world to have affirmative action, to help overcome the 400 years of LEGAL discrimination they faced, so they killed it. It's dead. But being dead, the losers INSIST it is still operative.

Overall, blacks are brutalized in this country by cops. Black men are stopped for no reason. Intimidated, questioned. As DNA releases show, blacks are OFTEN convicted of crimes they did not do. And DNA releases are tiny proportion of the whole. You can convict a ham sandwich in this country, if that ham is smoked. We all know it. OJ is the rare exception of the inverse.

If anyone brings up for discussion the brutality that blacks face, the terrible schools that exist in so many poor black neighborhoods, the lack of economic inclusion that blacks have, they are accused of all kinds of things.

Blacks get MEASURABLY worse health care. They die much earlier. They are the victims of much more proportionally white collar crime.

Watching you evil, shiftless, racist, immoral phucks try to construct a case that a noose is not meant as a threat to hanging for the high school blacks, is amazing.

It's EXACTLY the same as the President of Iran deliver a speech on why Israel must be destroyed, that there are not gay people in Iran, while they are hung if caught. You guys are brothers to the President of Iran.

You know why it is?

You know what the root must be?

It must be that you don't care.

You must of given up caring. Or had evil parents who never taught you to care in the first place.

America was founded on injustice. The injustice of the King and govt. of Britain indifferent to the plight of their colony.

To have turned an ear off to injustice, is to be fundamentally unAmerican.
    Who besides myself and Evel said anything about it not being a death threat? Besides that I said something should be done about the situation....BUUUUUT, I don't think there is any legal recourse. Your taking your view from the other threads, and twisting this situation.

Nobody, NOBODY, on this forum has denied that racism still exists. But your taking the acts of some people, the ignorant, and making it seem like white America as a whole hate all blacks.

Special treatment. That's my whole point. You say blacks get focked in court and this and that shite. Not because they commit crimes, it's cause the justice system hates them. Maybeeeeee, they just commit more crimes???? <-I know I'm gettin hammered for that one but fock it. White people get special treatment everyday though huh. I mean shite, every channel is a white channel right? Do better for yourself, stop expecting people to make it easier for you just because of the color of your skin. Your an AMERICAN, not a black AMERICAN!

memorable member
    Quote Originally Posted by sportsman
    The Silver Surfer's a pusssy.

Did you know the Sicilians used to have blonde hair and blue eye's?

banned
    Who besides myself and Evel said anything about it not being a death threat? Besides that I said something should be done about the situation....BUUUUUT, I don't think there is any legal recourse. Your taking your view from the other threads, and twisting this situation.

Nobody, NOBODY, on this forum has denied that racism still exists. But your taking the acts of some people, the ignorant, and making it seem like white America as a whole hate all blacks.

Special treatment. That's my whole point. You say blacks get focked in court and this and that shite. Not because they commit crimes, it's cause the justice system hates them. Maybeeeeee, they just commit more crimes???? <-I know I'm gettin hammered for that one but fock it. White people get special treatment everyday though huh. I mean shite, every channel is a white channel right? Do better for yourself, stop expecting people to make it easier for you just because of the color of your skin. Your an AMERICAN, not a black AMERICAN!
    I mostly understand what you're saying.

But the simple truth is blacks DON'T get special treatment.

Affirm Action is OVER

All the treatment they get, is shyte treatment.

Period.
    End of Story.

banned

Affirm Action is OVER

Period.
    End of Story.
    Yep, again I agree.

memorable member

Affirm Action is OVER

Period.
    End of Story.
    The kids that hung the nooses were phucking lowlife scumbags Walt. It's a cowards way.

It doesn't prove the rest of what you think.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast