RIDE FOR LIFE

Caution;  Merge;  Workers Ahead! Neshaminy high school trial

Does anybody here ride at Neshaminy High School? Me and my friend are looking for cool places to ride and the guys at EMS in Warrington tell us that they have a race there and the trials are really cool. So we were wondering if any body here wants to get a nice dry day and head out there for a while. We are all teenagers and this will be our first time riding these trials so we might need time to figure out the be style if you no what I mean. I,m getting my bike put together from the winter upgrades i got so I,m thinking march 27th.

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    The trails there are nice, except for now when they are still 10" deep in snow. The one thing I've learned about spring mountain biking is don't plan anything weeks in advance because it's a total crap shoot. Hard to say what they will be like in 3 weeks, but right now nothings really rideable.
    26FS & 29Rigid... best of both worlds

ride more
    Mar 2007
    You don't really need trails to ride trials do you ? Although that is a nice trail system.

Gravity's Gone
    Quote Originally Posted by wyatt79m
    You don't really need trails to ride trials do you ? Although that is a nice trail system.
    That,s what I,d like to no. Are you gonna ride trials on the trails?

mtbr member
    Nov 2008
    I keep hearing about Neshaminy trails. Another guy on a different forum was talking about them also. I think I'm gonna have to check them out.

those are Rollercams...
    Quote Originally Posted by goforbroke
    I keep hearing about Neshaminy trails. Another guy on a different forum was talking about them also. I think I'm gonna have to check them out.

Nah, don't bother. You won't like 'em.

Truly a wealth of useless information.

http://blackdogadventureteam.blogspot.com/

RIDE FOR LIFE
    i just ride to ride and learn new things about me and my bike and i want to start expanding my riding style and i don't like trials