slow

High School MTB racing league Leaders Summit next weekend

Is anyone from here attending the High School MTB Racing Leaders Summit next weekend? Not quite sure what to expect, but, with one kid in high school and one close, I thought I'd go and see what is happening with this league.

For those interested, more info here: http://www.coloradomtb.org/events/le...mmit/index.htm

mtbr member
    or you can PM me I am part of the league

mtbr member
    Jun 2010

This is a hot item!!!

This league is for real. It's gonna totally change mountain biking in Colorado...except for the whole trail, bike, rider part...haha! No seriously, if this kind of thing had been around when any of us oldies were in school, oh WOW!!!!

The same people are backing this league as the NorCal league, that grew to add SoCal and now is in Colorado. There is even a National organization up and running to promote ridership in schools. NICA is the National group.

I've talked to these people a couple times and checked out their stuff on line. If you have kids, work with HS kids, want to be involved in cycling in a deeper way and see the sport grow...then you gotta get on board with these folks!!

The future of the sport is happening now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure what the Leaders Summit is all about, but I'd say a bunch of people need to be there and take this thing out to the schools like wild fire!!