mtbr member

Garage sale to benefit high school mtb team - looking for donations

The Del Mar High School Mountain Bike Team will hold a garage sale on Saturday October 18th. Proceeds will help pay for team activities.

We are looking for your non-bike items to sell. Think of us instead of Goodwill this month!

Contact me...

Katheen Meyer
    mtbikermom@...
    Campbell California 95008

As there are many more of you than me, I am unable to pick up donations but the team appreciates your efforts to donate. Through Romp's 501C status, we can offer receipts (thanks to Josh Moore for this).

mtbr member

How and where to donate

Several bike shops are collecting donations for the team and the league.
    All items are used by Del Mar HS, Norcal League and items not used will be donated to "Trips for Kids".

Drop off shops:
    Passion Trail Bikes in Belmont
    Calmar Bikes in Santa Clara
    Evolution Bicycles in Cupertino

These shops will accept bike related items for the team.
    Non bike items for the garage sale can not go to them. The shops usually have limited space and would not be able to accomodate us.

While I wold love to be able to pick items up, it is not feasible. There are not enough of me to work, be a mom and still drive that much around town. For those that know me...my son Patrick is back in the hospital for the second time in three months and the daily drive down to Santa Theresa Kaiser takes up my day after work.

Drop-offs can be made in Campbell or is there are volunteers to collect for different areas, a group pick up can be arranged.

My contact is:
    408-242.7969
    mtbikermom@yahoo.com

Thanks Dave for the note asking me to include this.

Kat