banned

Berkeley High School-A liberal education at it's finest...

The Berkeley High class of '09 in action...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Art is Resistance
    Man, someone with an anti-bush sticker must have cut you off... you're sure the big old victim today, aren't you?

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuboy
    The Berkeley High class of '09 in action...
    At least they are out active, trying to do something, trying to get a understanding on the political world. Unlike the your students who spent the weekend on the stripper pole.

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by djcrb9
    Man, someone with an anti-bush sticker must have cut you off... you're sure the big old victim today, aren't you?
    Hardly....simply showing you people for what you really are...

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Satan on a stick
    At least they are out active, trying to do something, trying to get a understanding on the political world. Unlike the your students who spent the weekend on the stripper pole.
    I'd be willing to bet that they probably have only the feeblest grasp on any of the issues, and essentially no knowledge of history prior to 2003...

I see that one group of semi thugs have a really meaningful sign...

Nice scarfs that the commies passed out..eh?

banned
    Here's some real rebels...

banned
    Here's some real rebels...
    I celebrate all of these kids at least going out and standing for something. This might be their first experience in democracy.

banned
    I'd be willing to bet that they probably have only the feeblest grasp on any of the issues, and essentially no knowledge of history prior to 2003...

I see that one group of semi thugs have a really meaningful sign...

Nice scarfs that the commies passed out..eh?

I'm willing to bet that they have a fine grasp of the issues and a fine understanding of history. Berkeley High is a great secondary school. None of those kids look like thugs, but I'm willing to bet (again) which group you would rather have on your football team and it ain't the anti code pink group that you and I know would buckle at the knees at the first signs of adversity.

banned
    I celebrate all of these kids at least going out and standing for something. This might be their first experience in democracy.
    Well...that's good. While we have a few here going down to the strip club as you suggested. Teens are working to save the Kern River...another worthwhile project...

banned
    I'm willing to bet that they have a fine grasp of the issues and a fine understanding of history. Berkeley High is a great secondary school. None of those kids look like thugs, but I'm willing to bet (again) which group you would rather have on your football team and it ain't the anti code pink group that you and I know would buckle at the knees at the first signs of adversity.
    The one kid looked like a lacrosse player...you know in the anti-code pink crowd...

I know all about Berkeley High...and I've got a fairly decent grasp on how teenagers think.

I'd be willing to bet you that most of them were just out for a good time, maybe a reason to ditch class...

I'd also be willing to bet if you asked them when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor... maybe one out of ten would tell you it wasn't the Germans....