Well we just had our first Interscholastic SoCal High School MTB Race for 2009. It was a pleasure for me to host the first race of the 2009 season. It was one of the funnest races Ive been apart of. I wanted to give a quick shout out to the NorCal Crew who really puts their heart and soles into these races. Justin, Tyler, Mike, Amy, and Matt, you guys are awesome. It was a pleasure working with you on this historic first race! i am sure we will remember it for a long time. Also my crew of volunteers and the local folks who came out to help run this event. You guys were awesome.! There is no way we could have done it without you all. It is because of all your hard work and dedication that this series will survive and thrive for years to come!.
Anyways the race was amazing! The weather was perfect and course was fast and fun! I am looking forward to hosting the second race in the series in a couple of weeks ( March 22nd) The next race will be out at Warner Springs Ranch near Palomar mtn and lake Henshaw. You can check out the info at www.socaldirt.com . I will post up some pics and race reports soon!
Jason Ranoa