Thread: Tristate Shape?

mtbr member
    Feb 2011

Tristate Shape?

I'm in the area of blue, 909, Stewart, etc...I know that I can't ride 909 and Stewart. Is blue rideable? Anywhere else that I can ride that is safe with not to much snow? Thanks a lot.

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    Too much mud right now. Ground has thawed. Snow's been melting. Unfortunately it's that time of year to stay off the trails.

mtbr member
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by bad andy View Post
    Too much mud right now. Ground has thawed. Snow's been melting. Unfortunately it's that time of year to stay off the trails.
    That's what I figured, I guess I will have to take the fixed gear out and enjoy some inspirational shouting from passerbyers.

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    went to gh this morning.a little mud,but not too bad. slowly getting better

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    now 8' of heavy wet snow.no fatbike, roads in bad shape, too soft for xc skiing then 50 degree temps and rain its mudville.ny winters suck like the Mets!

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    All froze up and fast this morning Tomorrow is gonna stay cold and then some snow at night. If it doesn't snow enough for my kids to have the day off from school Tuesday I'm thinking a lap or two in Yorktown is the plan. If it does snow enough skiing is the ticket, Mohawk should end up with 8-12 and lift tix are $20 weekdays.