Formerly of Kent

Off-road Strava users in Upstate NY?

While I'm still registered as a Cat1 roadie, I haven't owned a road bike for several years now.

Just discovered Strava, and it looks like a fun way to push myself both uphill and downhill. Makes "training" a bit more interesting for me.

Anyways, just wanted to see if anyone here knows of any MTB routes that are hotly contested, or if anyone would be interested in that sort of thing.

RLTW!

mtbr member
    Beat 15 minutes on Fongs Way @ 909! I'd like to see helmet cam of this since my best seems fast with no dabs @ 19:00.

Its the 2 mile long Blue trail up the hill & across Tyrrel Rd from the lot. There's other segments of 909 trails up too.

Formerly of Kent
    I just placed 3rd of 13 on a road climb outside of Lake Placid. On my 29er, with Rocket Rons front and rear.

Not bad for taking two years off and two weeks of training...

Can't wait to get back in shape!

Formerly of Kent
    Quote Originally Posted by pedaler845 View Post
    Beat 15 minutes on Fongs Way @ 909! I'd like to see helmet cam of this since my best seems fast with no dabs @ 19:00.

Its the 2 mile long Blue trail up the hill & across Tyrrel Rd from the lot. There's other segments of 909 trails up too.
    Got a link?

mtbr member
    Pretty much the only mtb rider in my area using strava but if you want to follow me anyway I do some road rides too. I'm between Albany and Oneonta.

Q J. | Cyclist | Strava
    "Like" the Brewery Ommegang facebook team page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Team-...18356588347806