mtbr member
    Apr 2009

NYC Marathon - Team Continuum

Cancer is a truly devastating disease, and Team Continuum is trying to make the lives of cancer patients and their families a little easier. They provide immediate and vital, non-medical, assistance to cancer patients and their families where the diagnosis results in disruption, hardship and uncertainty in their everyday lives.

And they do it by raising money from Team Continuum members during Novemberís Upcoming ING NYC marathon.

I am here on behalf of Team Continuum, with 300 guaranteed entries available to the ING NYC Marathon, to let you know about this effort to make life a little easier for cancer patients.

Marathon Registration is very limited and ends September 1st. Check out the site below for more info on this important cause:
    NYC Team Continuum

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    I posted in this thread a few months back about Team Continuum and their efforts to make life a little easier for cancer patients, I wanted to provide a update on TC's efforts for 2011.

In order to raise funds and maximize the number of patients Team Continuum helps; they offer charity spots in various athletic races. Each year a number of athletes run the ING NYC Marathon for Team Continuum, spots are available now for the 2011 race, click the link below for entry:

Team Continuum

I am here on behalf of Team Continuum to let you know about this effort to make life a little easier for cancer patients.

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    FINAL UPDATE:

Thanks for the support guys, TC's goals are to help as many people as possible.

Recently, Team Continuum has embarked on the creation of a new site to help cancer patients. Pixels of Promise, is a site that is designed to illustrate the work that Team Continuum does to help those affected by Cancer. The Pixels of Promise site really gives insight into, the athletes who participates in TC events and those who are directly affected by Team Continuumís efforts.

Itís a great site, and a great way to get involved and help those who need it.

The site is here:Team Continuum's Pixels of Promise
    Last edited by Bikrspeeder; 08-29-2011 at 09:57 AM.