Thread: Glen challenge

mtbr member

Glen challenge

Anyone going to the anual glen challenge in may? What should I expect? Lots of ppl? I want to do the 10.3 mile race, I don't think enough energy to do the DH. What's it like there ? How is the camping?
    60% of the time ......it works all the time

mtbr member
    May 2012
    I am signed up for the 10.3 mile race (sport course) I was there this weekend and rode the exact course that will be raced. It had rained several days this past week and there was quite a bit of mud, I recommend you pay attention the weather prior to the race. The course is primarily single track with roots, rocks and technical spots. Last I knew there were 60 people signed up overall. I cannot help you with the camping but the area/park we stated off in seemed nice and quiet. This will be my first race ever with only a couple years of riding under my belt. The ride was fun and trails offered a little bit of everything and Im looking forward to getting back up there. I had contacted Dave through the web site, he was very quick to respond and more than willing to show us around. They go on group rides throughout the week if youd like a tour contact him. If your thinking of racing I recommend doing it.

mtbr member
    I have been there a few times myself, it definitly will be a challenge! This is my first race as well
    60% of the time ......it works all the time