mtbr member
    Mar 2011

Dirt Jumping on Eastern LI

Hey boys and girls...

Ok, this is just a question. I know all about cunningham park and the dirt jumps there, but I'm trying to find out if there are any other dirt jumps out toward the eastern end of long island. I've found one spot that's pretty legit, but I'm looking for something closer to my home (Port Jefferson area). If anyone would be cool enough, please let me know where I can find something good. If you'd like it to remain private please PM me. I'm totally cool and not trying to encroach (big word!) on anybody's spot. Just looking for someplace close to ride and potentially build. I don't care whether it's legal or not, and I'll assume that most places are not exactly gonna be Kosher. Thanks for any help!

mtbr member
    Mar 2011
    Anyone?

mtbr member
    Sep 2012
    hey man i got something right in our area in Millerplace ive know for a lil while but never went in until today took a 15 min lap walk around and its got 2 nice rideable lines in decent-good shapes small-med size and sum big sh*t most not rideable due to overgrowth and non maintence and im sure hurricane sandy sum are almost Panamoka size i dont know whos responsible for this place but the place def needs sum help the surrounding woods would also make a great place for a lil custom XC loop nice hills and good lines im def down to put sum work into this place i dont really know anyone around here but i plan on doing a lil bit of research plan on going back with the bike soon maybe

mtbr member
    I think I know the place is it near the post office on Echo Ave?

mtbr member
    Sep 2012
    Hmmm no not really. There is a very small area of woods by post office and i c alot of lil kids on bmx bikes on that corner. Ill check there next

mtbr member
    Jan 2013
    Behind Farmingdale High School... I'm tellin ya, check it out, you will NOT be disappointed

mtbr member
    Sep 2014
    Hey guys. Im also from port jeff sta. 35 and thinking about getting back into bmx/ mtb after a 12 year hiatus. Looking for some local tracks to get back into things. Nothing really big. Pm me if you want to keep it private. Thanks!