mtbr member
    Apr 2012

Colgate University

I was wondering if any of you guys had a map of the Colgate biking trails. I was there this weekend and found a few of the trails as we were riding along the cross county paths.

Or if anyone would like to meet and ride, I'd be up for that.

mtbr member
    May 2011
    I'm thinking about heading there this week for the first time. I think I've heard that there were maps at the bike shop in town but I don't think they're in business anymore. You can get to the trails from the cemetery nearby. I plan on finding the trail head there, riding up, and exploring when I go.

mtbr member
    May 2011
    Colgate Trails in Hamilton, NY | Bike Map | MapMyRIDE

Did some searching. This is the best I've gotten so far. Not too sure how helpful it will be

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    Yeah the bike shop is closed and gone. I tried finding it to get a map too. I've found a few GPS tracks like the one you found but they aren't really detailed. Although the map I found looks like there might be a trailhead at the cemetery. When I went, we rode to the top of the hill and then started looking.

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    So CNY: Dirt of Syracuse is doing a ride at Colgate tomorrow. Going to tag along a hopefully find some more of the elusive Colgate trails.

mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    I have a map of the trails at the shop somewhere. I'll try to find it today and scan it and email it to you. Hope you enjoyed the ride with us!

Lance

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    Lance, I loved the ride, thanks for letting me tag along! Been back riding the trails numerous times now. Going to try to do the Highland Forest ride on the 17th.